• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 08/29/12: Turtlecreek in Lebanon, OH

Brall

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Turtlecreek
in Lebanon, OH
Rating – 3.19

26 Reviews

Hole #6
Par 3, 420'

No Hole Details or Hole Tips

Hole #6 Tee
02f126f6.jpg

Map
attachment.php

No or other pictures.

:hfive:

Attachments

• Map.jpg
    Map.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 114
I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to DOMINATE!

Probably throw a saint from the tee... then wiz upshot, wiz putt

Its perched on the hill off to the left, definitely a full 420' and the elevation of the hill makes it play a tad longer. Not sure how old the pic is but there are also a couple of medium sized trees now directly in line with the pad and basket. I usually hyzer flip a champ Boss straight off to the right and let it fade onto the hill.

Gold line saint off the tee. zero pure to clean it up. Been driving longer these days i amy actually have a chance to get a deuce on that hole!!

It is hardly ever, not windy...and typically, on this hole, the wind is at your back and slightly LEFT to RIGHT (blows towards the Tip of the Trees to the RIGHT there). I have been pretty successful throwing a Wraith FH and setting up with about a 50' look at 2.

I usually dominate this hole with a blizz destroyer, then my comet catches the wind that rolls over that knoll, causes a rollaway, I clank the upshot with my soft banger gt, and finally doink it in the basket for a bogey (if it didn't roll away a second time). :wall:
Wait, I meant to say I drive to the base of the hill and putt in every time! ;)

Latest posts