• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 1-24-12 Woods Park

Technohic

* Ace Member *
Woods Park
Wellington, KS
Hole #15
405 ft (3

Tee:
790efa20.jpg

Map:
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course_files/2777/19bcb4f7.jpg

I think I will throw a Teebird out through the gap left of the right most tree and look for some real estate to land in past the tree line and get a look at an approach likely with a Fuse.

Firebird RHFH straight and flat down the treeline. Looking for that reliable fade into the clean field. Buzzz and wizard to finish.

Looks like a straight shot.
I believe it hooks to the left just slightly. Deep woods to the left. Overhead shot here.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Being LH, I've generally not wanted to handle my BH anny against those trees so I've always tried to pop it out in the open to the right, and then approach from there. I have two recorded rounds here. Par both times.

Either swing a Destroyer out through the larger gap on the right and have it fade back or a roller with an Avenger SS up the middle and then go the rest of the way with an Ion

Most air shots through the inside gap end up short, it is a lower ceiling then the picture shows.

Easy 3 if you thrown anything out to the right and layup.

Most people want a shot at 2 and try to hit the tight gap. Hit a tree fall low and short or end up in the woods.

I normally throw a cut roller with a flipper disc so that it will head left, then finish to right. Have gotten a few birds on the hole that way.

Anything left is big trouble for sure.

Tough looking hole. Probably have to try a forehand roller with a PD in order to have a legit chance at a birdie with that low ceiling.

Last edited: