• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 1-24-12 Woods Park

i'd blast a low screaming teebird up the middle right gap

given the low ceiling i can probably get just as far throwing a hyzer out to the right as i could going straight, so hyzer with a QOLF.

I can see reaching it with a lucky roller, but would probably only try as a funsie

Depending one how I'm throwing up until this point, either a hyzer flip SW straight at it, or a pred on a hyzer route, both followed by an ion of some sort.

Doesn't look like there's enough ceiling to throw a 400ft shot there. RHBH roller with a Valkyrie off to the right with a decent angle on it to bring it back, then either easy up with a Wizard or a putt at it.

River hyzerflip or xXx out to the left on a big hyzer...I think. Kinda depends until I'm standing on the teepad..

Z Flash at the right gap, and let the fade bring it back in, and then the Soft Magnet

Easy! Hyzer into second tree with pro wraith followed by a roc hyzer finishing this hole off with the aviar.