• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD: 10/09/11

If I was smart I would throw a fuse on this hole and take my 4 but since I'm not I will throw a TeeBird and take a 7.

It's between a beat up DX Roc or a Champ Teebird. If I were playing casually, probably the Teebird and if I were playing competitively the Roc.

I actually have trails by my hous that are great for practicing tight fairways. The greenbriar is killer in the rough though.

i actually play this hole strange. I throw a thumber off the tee. I like to finish on the right side of the fairway and throw either a thumber or forehand approach. That way it's also easier to hit the line early which is very important.

For the web layout, just throw mids straight (easy eh?)

leopard axis or wizard depending on how far it is to the corner on the original layout, and stalker or leopard for the web layout until im close enough for an axis or wizard

Hole of the Day Gone Wrong:

I can't really tell what the layout of the hole is, but I can tell you how bad I would screw it up. My easy comet drive lands right in the fairway! alright!. It's too bad I waste a good drive like that with 4 consecutive shots in the left brush. The first one hyzers out too much, and I end up wasting three shots going further along the left rough. Finally the hole is in sight, so I squeeze a shot through the trees to then have 40' putt, which I promptly miss. Tap-in for an adventurous....

Triple 8.

who knows, I need to be there. Champ cobra to play it safe the entire way.