• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 10/18/12: Laguna Lake in San Luis Obispo, CA

I've beeping throwing a qjls on this hole and a teebird. For the long I throw a hyzer with a wraith.

the deep is deep. like 500. the short is in the middle of the trees. the whole generally has head wind from the lake or right to left. which changes it some. there is a tree on the right that makes the big hyzer line hard.

There is always a headwind on this hole. When the pin is in the middle of the trees it is a good birdie opportunity. But as previously mentioned the deep is really deep, it's probably just short of 500. Maybe 470', but there is OB to the right, trees down the middle and a stiff headwind that wants to push your over the top drive OB.

For the short pin I play a teebird. You can run straight at the basket, for an ace opportunity

Long position I go over the top with a Boss, aim a little to the left to be safe from the OB and let the wind flex it to the right, but throw it high enough that it fades left at the end.

If it's 350' or shorter, Barstamp Buzzz. Longer than that and I would throw either a Trak or Ascent. Sole to finish.

Latest posts