• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD: 11/17/11 Middle Creek DGC

Seasoned DX Gazelle from the longs and an Aviar from the shorts.Looks fun.

showing my age ... but my beat Valk gave me a putt on this one. missed. still the only hole I haven't birdied at this course.

Short: Comet, Aviar
Long: Buzzz/Comet (depending on wind), Aviar
just playin it safe...looks like a hole id be playing pinball if i tried to get one very far down there :p

Beat DX Roc has gotten me a birdie on this hole a handful of times, but I end up way left more often than not.

Either shoot a Comet up high and let her float down there, or try to sneak a teebird in there FH. Depends on the day.

Played it many times, and never knew there was a short tee!!! I have also screwed it up many times. Best shots have been with a Fuse or putter. Lower ceiling than you think, and you want to go slightly right half way and hold the line or flex a little back left. A putter that stays down the center will keep you out of trouble. Big fading discs don't end well. Even some mids.

Short; Beat Wizard tossed flat
Long; newer Wizard thrown harder w/ hyzer
Really 336 downhill? why would you disc up for the long pin? Drivers? Really? :thmbup:

if you throw a wizard on a hyzer you are going to be 500 ft left unless you get a gift from the trees

Wow, it's been forever since I played this course.

I don't even remember where the short tee is, I want to say it's down the hill a little and more or less straight at the gap, maybe a little to the left.

RED: Ion
BLUE: Tricky. Either a Fuse hyzerflipped to turnover or Axis on a slight anny. Either way, fade is your enemy on this hole.

This looks like a fun one to throw quite a few discs at to see if you can hit the gap. I'd go 10x Aviar, chains Aviar, ESP Buzzz, Kenny Roc, and then my CE TL. I'd get close, but miss with all and be lucky to get par playing the best of the bunch.

Tim S.

red spike putter RHBH

long champ stingray RHBH