• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 11/19/12: Tyler State Park in Newtown, PA

Brall

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Tyler State Park
in Newtown, PA
Rating – 4.66

83 Reviews

Hole #9
Pin A, Par 3, 181'
Pin B, Par 3, 208'
Pin C, Par 3, 273'

Hole Details says it plays flat. No Hole Tips.

Hole #9 Tee Sign
265c73d8.jpg

Hole #9 Tee
57295979.jpg

Hole #9 Basket ('B' Position)
12c59e6c.jpg

Map
bba9d4f2.gif

:hfive:

Ahhhh...my home course. Ok guys here is the deal...you have two choices here for the B position. You can either 1) go out to the right of those trees in the middle and play a hyzer trying to hit into the wall just before the basket. (That is what you do if you want the easy biride). Or 2) you can try to slide a tight anyhzer out to the left of those trees in the middle trying to hit the wall from the left side. (Not the easiest thing to do as the lane to throw the anhyzer is not that forgiving if you come in too fast).

I throw putters for every single pin position on this hole. I can park A, B, and C with the Ion or any other putter. You don't need anything too fast here because you can skip away since there is no grass on this hole.

Great course here, loved it. Had a great shot here last time with a rhyno. I'd use a rhyno all 3 positions.

RHFH Trident for any of them. Then approach accordingly depending on pin position.