• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 11/21/12: Ephram White Park in Bowling Green, KY

Brall

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Ephram White Park
in Bowling Green, KY
Rating – 2.63

27 Reviews

Hole #11
Par 3, 425'

No Hole Details or Hole Tips

Hole #11 Tee
f562d387.jpg

Hole #11 Basket
ac5fb4ab.jpg

Map
f667b054.gif

:hfive:

Yell, GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!!!

Then RHFH star Max. Powered down it cuts hard right. Perfect.

RHFH Firebird at this time....but working on RHFH with my Boss for more distance on these tosses.

This course KILLED me during the final round of the Bowling Green Am Champs in 07. I was on the second card and finished 32nd. . .shot like a 60 or something

Anyway, I remember this hole. It is almost a right angle turn to the right.

star teerex, upshot wizard, putt wizard

walk away. . .

This course KILLED me during the final round of the Bowling Green Am Champs in 07. I was on the second card and finished 32nd. . .shot like a 60 or something

Anyway, I remember this hole. It is almost a right angle turn to the right.

star teerex, upshot wizard, putt wizard

walk away. . .

I hated this course in '10. It was the only round of the tourney where I didn't win my card. I think I double OB'd this hole because I hit something trying to make the turn and kicked right and then my disc didn't fade trying to make up the stroke and taking the "OB until the end" route. I got one 2 the entire day, and it was my last hole of the round. I aggressively (in the 40mph winds) went for about a 40' putt and drained it.

This is also the only hole on the course that is difficult because it's wooded and not just because it's so damn windy.

I threw (and would still throw):
S-PD
Zone
Wizard

Hmm. I think I will play it safe and RHFH a Firebird around the bend. Then lay up with a Rhyno or Gator depending on the look of it. I'd be happy with a 3. The risk looks stronger than the reward to try anything too stupid...

Latest posts