• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 12/13/13 Silver Creek Park in Manitowoc, WI

Kenny53691

Noodle Arm
Silver Creek Park in Manitowoc, WI

Course Rating: 4.13, 31 reviews
Hole 10:
Red: 400 ft (5)
White: 400 ft (3)
Blue: 525 ft (3)
Black: 525 ft (3)

Long Tee:
da4578af.jpg

Short Tee:
e1bd18ac.jpg

Mid-Fairway:
6f77e68a.jpg

Basket "A" Position:
d65078d6.jpg

Basket "B" Position:
06ba5d55.jpg

It looks like it follows the tree line, So I'd probably have to go Leopard-Teebird-Roc3-McPro as needed.

This hole flows a bit to the right in the A position, and quite a bit further to the right in the B.

I throw a Champ Valk at the shorts and a big sweeping Neutron Amp at the long. It's also slightly downhill all the way to B.

This was one of the new holes put in when the course when to 27 holes. I may be going to throw this course in about a half hour, actually.

Oh, and there's no way those distances are correct. I'd say it's more like 340/450.

Based on the locals input:

Short (340 downhill): LHBH Champ Teebird hyzer
Long (450 downhill): LHBH Prodigy D3 hyzer

def go with a saint if i had it in my bag at the time. laser bomb then approach from there. if not. hyzer flip with my sidewinder. b position looks much more fun than the a position.

Star Wraith off the tee in all positions. Rocs and/ or Aviars to approach as needed.

I'm confused. Is that a 400' par 5 and a 525' par 3?

Regardless, it's gonna be a Leo off the tee, then Buzzz as many times as is needed. Pure to finish.

I cant say I have ever noticed that this hole has a short pin.

Short would probably be a Roc

For the long I have a super beat *D Destroyer that only comes out for this hole. Its a tough one to get enough distance on to get it there from the long to the B position, but I have almost nailed it from long to long last year.