• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 2/10/14: Great Blue Heron in Norwalk, OH

Long: Tangent till I'm there.
Short: E Volt, hopefully for a chance at 2.

rhbh beat stalker from long. keep it in the fairway. probably another stalker to nestle down to the basket on the second shot

Short: It looks like an incredibly low ceiling (like 5 feet maybe?) in which case I would throw a firebird low and flat for maybe a skip towards the basket. If it's closer to a 10 foot ceiling then wasp all day.
Long: If I'm feeling ballsy (which I often am) I'd throw a tern with hopes of getting as close as possible to the left side of that tree on the right that narrows the fairway. It actually looks open behind it as long as I make the initial part of the shot. If it were a tournament and I was already doing well (say on a previous day or something) then I'd throw a tangent right down the gut and probably a wasp as a second throw just trying to get a three.

short: z wasp- should be fast enough to get there under the low ceiling
long: try to reach it on a hyzer flip with a destroyer but will probably never reach it then a z wasp approach for the 3. it probably should be a par 4 from the longs, it definitely plays like a 4

Long- Chainsaw. j/k Id try to throw a truth down the tunnel until I got through, then I'd have to choose the approach disc depending on my lie.

Short- I would probably use my verdict depending on the ceiling. If it is a really low ceiling, I would probably use my xxx.

Beat S-OLF hyzerflip, Clutch to finish.

Who plays shorts?

That gap is much tighter than it looks.. If I'm messing around I try a forehand roller with my gator from longs. Otherwise probably just a champ leopard. Then a gator up to hopefully have a putt for three. Shorts probably my gator RHBH to hopefully have a look for two.

Beat Teebird on hyzer flip. KC Pro Aviar approach. Par putt with Yeti Aviar.

Latest posts