• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 2/10/2017: The Lodge - Island Course Hole 2 in Pawhuska, OK

fritothedog

* Ace Member *
Course Rating of 4.50 from 14 reviews.

Hole 2
Par 3
Red: 185 ft.
White: 290 ft.
Blue: 400 ft.
Water in play.

White Tee:
bedb3866.jpg

Blue Tee:
4bed79f2.jpg

Course Map

Last edited:
Red: RHFH TL
White: RHBH Vision
Blue: RHBH Saint

Ah the lodge. Fun story: I am from Oklahoma and now live in Wisconsin. Every time I remind harr0140 that I am from OK his eyes light up and he asks if I have ever played The Lodge. Unfortunately the answer is no I haven't, but one day I hope to. He actually got to play there with Avery Jenkins a couple years back, IIRC. Both harr and Avery Jenkins have reviews for the course posted.

Anyways,
Red: Pure
White: 3Bird
Blue: Cannon

Let's be real. I'm not playing the shorts.

Blue: I have a perfect PFN Star Teebird for this shot.

Whoo! Dat downhill! But, this is also Oklahoma, so count on some serious wind. Time to beef up!

Armor Scale
Armor Tyrant
S-PD

But, I'm with Star, why play the shorties?

Windy
Red: Zone
White: Firebird hyzer over trees on right
Blue: Low flat Destroyer to the right of basket

Calm
Red: Wizard
White: Firebird spike hyzer
Blue: Roc

Put picnic tables on the short pads with a spread a barbecue so observers can watch me..

Long : seasoned star tb or solf

... thank you hole of the day, another one in reasonable road trip range to file in head

... thank you hole of the day, another one in reasonable road trip range to file in head

Make the trip, 2 courses to play and the owners, the Taylors are great people. This hole is on the Island course. Heres a video from 2008, $5000 was offered for a hole in one on this hole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVlYUm3YhPo

Last edited: