• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 4/13/2024: Kensington Black Locust - Green Hole #6 Milford, MI

Bardu

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Kensington Black Locust - Green in Milford, MI

White 338 ft
Red 293 ft

Long Tee
137171-b9d29461.jpg

Approach
137180-54844a44.jpg

Basket to Tee
137181-e9adc8f7.jpg

This is the more challenging of the two permanent courses in Kensington Metropark, with more distance and elevation than blue/north course. FWIW Toboggan is on the other side of the park.

The rough can be nasty on this hole. Anything more than a few feet off the fairway can make this hole tough.

Leopard up the gut.

Last edited:
The picture from the tee suggests forehand to me. RHFH Sidewinder and hope to match the shape of the fairway.

Looks like it plays well into a flex forehand. Taking the advice about the rough I am probably throwing a hyzerflip FH with my flippier chameleon. May not get the distance as easily as I would a Carnivore, but much more likely to stay in the fairway.

A decent birdie chance on a course that only gives up a handful of so. I am with Bogey here.....up the gut. RHBH with an Underworld flip up, No need to be a hero and try to turn it to the chains. A straight shot give you the look at 2.

Latest posts