• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 5/26/13: Grand Island Park-Lake Havasu City, AZ

Disc Fiend

* Ace Member *
Grand Island Park
Rating: 3.36
Hole #2
259 ft.-Par 3

Hole #2 Tee:
dc7125f3.jpg

Hole #2 Basket:
0dc1c1a0.jpg

Hole #2 Basket to Tee:
354df104.jpg

Course Map

I don't really know where to throw it, but since there's not many obstacles, I'm going with an Amp, then Ion.

Where's G Russel to show us the way?

Wow, old picture. All the "trees" and giant bushes on the way to the basket have actually grown a lot and there is moderate challenge to the hole. There is no big hyzer line and the straight line has a lot of navigation now. There is also OB path 25' beyond, left, and right of the basket.

Still easy. This is my course. Anode straight with a soft fade at the basket. Drone or Tensor the same on our super windy days.

Wow, old picture. All the "trees" and giant bushes on the way to the basket have actually grown a lot and there is moderate challenge to the hole. There is no big hyzer line and the straight line has a lot of navigation now. There is also OB path 25' beyond, left, and right of the basket.

Still easy. This is my course. Anode straight with a soft fade at the basket. Drone or Tensor the same on our super windy days.
Map shows an slight annie line. Dunno where I'm aiming so it's an online crapshoot... maybe a flippy JLS trying for a park job?
90a30e1d.jpg

Just think how much me and my buddies have to love disc golf to love the game so much with this being our home course and the only course within an hour drive. This is even one of the more interesting holes right now, and it gets up to 120 in the summer.

LfFapCA.jpg

This is the current look of the hole. Still big Anny line and not terribly challenging straight, but it's certainly grown into itself since the picture in the first post.
Unfortunately for some reason the only hole on the course I have no aces on. Not the hardest by any means, but a lot of chain-outs.

After seeing this pic, I'd have to throw a Vision, on a slight hyzer, with some height. Ion for the birdie attempt.

Latest posts