• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 5/7/2023: Pueblo City Park Hole #14 Pueblo, CO

Bardu

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Pueblo City Park in Pueblo, CO

Pro 305 ft
Am 300 ft

Pro Tee
d9334b98.jpg

Am Tee
f0f558b8.jpg

Basket to Tee
cb13e7ad.jpg

Star Roadrunner

I made a point to stop here to play this one on my way to Red Rocks, was a lot of fun and well-maintained. I through a champ sidewinder here I think.

I made a point to stop here to play this one on my way to Red Rocks, was a lot of fun and well-maintained. I through a champ sidewinder here I think.

Its the best park style course in the front range of colorado. We travel down regularly (3 hours...) during winter cause they get so much less snow.

This is one of my least favorites on the course. Not because its bad but it is tough for what it is. Theres some beautiful holes and some great par 4s. This course is also one of the oldest in the state. Fun to imagine playing it with 80s plastic.

It's down hill then up hill with a low ceiling which is my worst shot. There is a mando on the small evergreen on the right to keep you from going easy hyzer.

I either go RHBH roller with a vortex or something and crash the fence or hyzerflip a chameleon FH and hope to stay low enough.

I have never played the short tee. I would probably just throw a Serpent from there.

Opto Ballista Pro on a flex line

Latest posts