• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 6/13/19 - Mount Massive DGC in Leadville, CO - Hole #2

Badger45

Double Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Mount Massive DGC in Leadville, CO - Rated 4.0, based on 2 reviews.

"Plays on a 9 hole ball golf course with amazing views. The course is mostly open with trees coming into play, water hazards, and some longer holes.

Cart rentals are available for $10.
$5 for 9 holes."

Hole #2 (distance listed in yards, not feet):
  • Black - 178 yards
  • Blue -148 yards
  • White - 72 yards
  • Red - 68 yards

Thanks Discette for the great photos!

d0be1f0d.jpg

904eff68.jpg

8a440909.jpg

c0a3549f.jpg

If it's not too windy out there I would go fission Photon x 2, try and set up to the safer side of the basket and make a 40' putt or not..

This hole is less than 325 feet from the tee. Whatever you do, don't go long!

Since I can't throw any of my discs over 300 feet: Star Mamba with no wind, Blizzard Destroyer if there is a headwind.

Shout out to the photographer! :D

FYI, the distances on the sign are to the center of the bolf green which is at least another 200 feet longer and to the right of the disc golf target. Disc Golf plays from the Black Tee on this hole.

stable xcal... which my echo star was, but use has knocked the stability down, might be time to put the splatter star destroyer back in the bag (stable)

I'll just plan on a beefy star or champ Teebird with flex or hyzer depending on distance. Probably a safe approach.

I'm feeling like a fh hyzerflip buzzz although I can't figure out from the pictures if the hole plays downhill or uphill... The first pic looks downhill, then the shot from the basket also looks like it goes downhill...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fortress off the tee, then perhaps a Longbowman to stay away from the lake.

Latest posts