• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 7/2/2022: Scioto Grove DGC Hole #11 Grove City, OH

Bardu

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Scioto Grove DGC in Grove City, OH

418 ft.

"11 - probably a true par 4-5, can throw down to landing zone near 14th basket, then try to sky hyzer over top"

"My signature hole would be #11, a tee sitting sideways on the hill with either a safe hyzer left to right downward, avoiding most of the blocking trees, or the risky straight shot that eventually drops right to left. After your hopefully well placed drive, you have to shoot a narrow upwards approach that will drop straight down over the hill to the basket which is protected by a jail of several small trees."

Tee
12ffc14b.jpg

Basket
b830b488.jpg

Basket to Tee
f56976e2.jpg

Tee Sign
a0ef5477.jpg

Star Roadrunner to start.

Looks like fun, to the left of that tree, LHBH Excite.

First time I played that course I took a 3 with a Champion Starfire off the tee and same disc for a blind parked approach, 10' from the basket. (It's really difficult to land anywhere with a good look at the basket) I was playing solo so I threw a disc I didn't mind losing. Turns out my expendable disc was dependable. Then I lost it. Haven't taken a 3 since.