• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 7/27/12 Lexington, KY

GripEnemy

*Super Moderator*
Staff member
Premium Member
Shadybrook Park
Lexington, KY

Hole #7
Red: 390' par 4
Blue: 441' par 4

Course Map

**Says it plays downhill...

Tee:
48b633ac.jpg

Fairway:
faff2d92.jpg

Basket:
3351cbea.jpg

Short: beat OLF right up the gut, Magnet to finish.
Long: probably a JLS followed by a Magnet...

Fairway looks tough with that tree straight ahead...I'll throw a roller with a Monarch

R-Pro Boss, out to the left (almost flat), let it turn right for as long as it stays aloft.
Challenger or Buzzz.
Finish with an APX.

This hole is more downhill than the picture indicates. I flicked a Boss both times I played it. Pitched up and an Aviar and putted this S.O.B.

Awesome.... a home course. This is a private course owned by the printer company Lexmark here in Lexington. From the longs, this hole's teepad is right up against the fence of a baseball field. So, no huge run-up. This hole plays way more downhill than it looks. The best play here is normally a rhfh just a little right of the tree with the bright green leaves in the mid of the fairway (has a dark trunk in the top pic). If your drive just happens to dive under the tree limbs, you might have an eye at an 80 ft putt for 2 between like 3 trees. If you go too far right back there you also have guide wires for a utility pole to.contend with. I normally go rhfh nuke, wizard, wizard.

Yeah, I gotta chime in too Goose. This is where I work and play this course at lunch 100+ times a year.
In the fairway pic you can see the utility pole way down on the right. That's the same pole in the basket pic.

Long: I've done best with a RHBH Z Stalker or Z Wildcat. Anny it right under the big tree. Honeysuckle on the right is pretty dense. Don't hyzer out your forehand shot too early.

Short: Now had pads too. It's down on the left in the Tee pic. Just inside that tree. RHFH Z Flick or Glow FB.

Shameless plug time. The Lexmark Championship is August 25th.
A rare time this course is open "legally" to the public.

Either a sky anny (can't tell if the trees would allow it though) or a roller. Both shots I would use an old Elite Z Nuke.

would try to turn pro wraith, hit the tree in the middle, then fh a cfr gator to the basket and hopefully a tap in with my putter choice for the day.

Z flash hyzer flipped or RHFH a CPD then hopefully wizard upshot then wizard putt for the 3

Looks brutal. Probably RHFH a Saint. Might RHBH it instead so I have a more open approach. Who knows.

Latest posts