• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 8/10/2016: Chainbiters at Brown's Farm Hole 13 in South Dayton, NY

fritothedog

* Ace Member *
Course Rating of 4.20 from 15 reviews.

Hole 13
Par 4
Gold: 489 ft.
White: 385 ft.
Red: 315: ft.
Pink: 179 ft.

Tee:
1206db56.jpg

Basket:
f3dc72b8.jpg

Course Map

Probably throw a Leopard off the tee looking for a nice straight flight through the fairway just trying to stay out of trouble.

Pure from the Pink.

Gold/White/Red: Hyzerflip an RDG Ptero through the tunnel a couple times for straight tunnel shots hoping to get close enough for a putt on my 3rd for birdie.
Pink: RDG Fossil Flex Scale straight runnin' that sucker!

Pink: Wizard or Voodoo
Red: Star Leopard, maybe. Possibly beat Star Teebird
White/Gold: I'm assuming some variation of a PFN Champ Orc. Possibly a Champ Sidewinder if I need to get some extra turn in there...

I think a Mako to start off with, no matter what tee (assuming all tees have a similar tight line).
Map shows a bend to the left...probably either a Vector or hyzered Blowfly 2 for that, if the Mako didn't get me positioned right to throw down the second leg. Then either the Mako again, or Polecat for the last leg.

Short: Wizard
Medium: M4 or TeeBird
Long: TeeBird or Roadrunner

Might as well throw a Buzzz placement shot for all, since it's my only shot right now that will consistently hit that gap. Then again, maybe it's not as small as it looks on my phone

Nova on the shorty.

s-FD for the others, probably.

I've always wanted to make it out here for a round. All I hear are good things about Brown's Farm and Grandaddy Brown.

I'll probably give it a shot with my relay.

Nothing for Gold because I would never play the back tees
White: Valkyrie and get what I get
Red: River
Pink: Claymore overhand as it looks fairly clear up top

Latest posts