• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 8/31/2018: Brian Head Resort DGC Hole 5 in LOCATION

fritothedog

* Ace Member *
Correct Title: HOD 8/31/2018: Brian Head Resort DGC Hole 5 in Brian Head, UT

Course Rating of 3.40 from 10 reviews

Hole 5
Par 5
507 ft.
Plays downhill.

Hole 5's Groundskeeper:
28656763.jpg

Discette took all these pictures and she informed me that this little guy lives in the rocks in front of the tee on hole 5.

Tee:
a54fdf19.jpg

Approach:
86fada7b.jpg

Basket:
bfc95ec2.jpg

Basket to Tee:
ed75a7c8.jpg

Course Map

Last edited:
I learned the other day that I definitely throw more consistent distance with my D3 over my Cannon so the Cannon will retire for now.

RHBH D3 off the tee and maybe on an anhyzer line as it looks like the fairway goes to the right. Also, if I remember right discs fly more stable at higher elevation so the anny line may be even more appropriate.

RHBH Pro Vulcan, look slike a long turn to the right. RHFH a FBird or Mortar to the pin

That marmot is a badass. :clap:

I can throw about 425' if I really rip into my distance driver, so in my dreams, a long turnover that fades back with my wraith or twin swords could get me a putt on this one. Otherwise, pitching up and taking my 3. :)

Maybe I'm seeing it wrong, but 507' looks way off. In fact, the course map say 507 yards.

Let's go DX Roc and if I'm wrong, I'll throw it again.

I think it is supposed to be feet. There is a Par 3 labeled as 619 yards......seems unlikely

Pro wraith to bite off as much as I can, Pig upshot for 3 hopefully

This looks like it may be the best course in LOCATION I've ever seen.

RHBH Star Mamba, then try to take a picture of the yellow-bellied marmot

wooo mountain golf! throwing a nuke

Probably gonna overcook a King into a 250' throw-ller then hopefully spike a EXP-X into the circle for a ho-hum par.

Probably going to throw Mamba or some super understable disc as this area of the course is over 9,000 feet in elevation.

The Brian Head disc golf course is surrounded by amazing views of the Claron Formation. These are the colorful rock faces you can see in the distance. This course is just 3 miles down the road from the Cedar Breaks National Monument which has a similar but smaller display of the Claron HooDoos than Bryce Canyon.

Here is an overlook view from the nearby Cedar Breaks National Monument
18-751-Sunset-light-Spectra-Point-Cedar-Breaks-National-Monument-Utah.jpg

Latest posts