• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 9/30/11

Technohic

* Ace Member *
The Roc DGC
Tyler, TX
3.5 rating
Hole #14
195'

Tee:
3f74fa8a.jpg

Approach:
cf8573ee.jpg

Basket to Tee:
5aafd738.jpg

Theres also a pic of the basket but I don't think it is necessary here. Approach pic probably wasn't either.

Only 195' but I will throw a Pro Leopard straight at it since it is cheaper to replace.

I'd take the wide hyper line over the water, wizard unless there's a bunch of wind.

It's The Roc DGC, so I hafta throw a Roc out over the water. Alternate: flick a Banshee low and hard around the left side.

Depending on how far right I have to play it I would probably spike either a Glow Firebird, Star or KC Roc or a KC Aviar.

**FYI: The basket is out on a small peninsula (you can see the edge of the bank in the 2nd pic), so if you go long or long and left, you'll end up wet as well. That is, unless you throw it way long.**

I'd probably throw a DX Gator, as it would be cheaper to replace if I didn't put it where I want it, which does happen more than I'd like.

**FYI: The basket is out on a small peninsula (you can see the edge of the bank in the 2nd pic), so if you go long or long and left, you'll end up wet as well. That is, unless you throw it way long.**

Pic?

Either a Z Buzzz on a tight hyzer from a stand-still that starts just right of the first small tree, leave it short to be play safe and minimize skip; that or right at it from a stand-still with my Impact. Just let it glide all the way there.

Latest posts