• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hole of the Day: 5.12.10

All RHBH
Short - SE Leopard
Other two - beat Sidewinder roller (if the grass is short enough)

My only birdie op would be the shorts. I would probably flip a Stingray or SE Valk. I would Katana the other two tees hoping for a decent look.

RHFH with the TeeRex, Reaper, or Banshee from longer to shorter, depending on the distance

Thanks for reminding me that we need to play this course...it is only 50 or so miles away but through Atlanta which sucks so we have pretty much stayed north and to the east and west.

RHBH avenger SS roller if the grass was no too tall. Or RHBH beat archangel on quite a hyzer slight nose up so it flips late and finishes right.

RHBH, the shorter pin i would use star TL throw flat and to the left, The longer two would be the beat up star destroyer with a tiny bit of anny to the left

Gotta love this hole being a Lefty, i would throw the following:

265' LHBH...Banshee

341' LHBH...Xcaliber or Valk

475' LHBH...Boss, Destroyer or Katana if i hadnt lost it..

Probably a Stalker or Surge SS RHBH. I do not think I want to go in the trees on my tee shot, if I leave it in the open distance is less important where if I do go into the trees I have to be spot on or have a bunch of trees in the way of a putt or upshot.

Assuming no headwind...
265: RHBH broad sweeping anny with Z Comet, 2 putt
341: RHBH Wraith anny and hope for the distance, 2 putt
475: RHBH Champ Valk, Approach anny Buzzz, Putt

Holes like this are my nemesis.

Short: TL or Comet turned over, Ion or Magic to clean up.
Medium: TL or beat Valk turned over, Ion or Magic to clean up or Nebula if I really shanked it.
Long: Ugh. Flex a Halo or Eagle, hopefully fading into a lie decent enough for a FH approach.

265: LHBH FLX Predator, Putt with the Super soft
341: LHBH Star Destroyer, Approach with the SS Voodoo close for the drop in.
475: LHBH Star Orc for a straigher line, Approach with the ESP Wasp, Putt

First two distanced Destroyer sidearm,

the big 475: Teerex hyzer-flip

All RHBH

Short: ESP BUZZZ
Medium: Star Teebird
Long: Maybe I'll try that FLX Surge SS I've been saving for a rainy day