• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How does the Pound Octothorpe hold up to sun bleaching?

chowee21

Par Member
I've owned a couple different bags and they all seem to suffer from fading from the sun. Biggest offenders are the black part of the Grip bags end up more like a light grey over time.

How does the Octothorpe colors hold up to this?

I've owned a couple different bags and they all seem to suffer from fading from the sun. Biggest offenders are the black part of the Grip bags end up more like a light grey over time.

How does the Octothorpe colors hold up to this?

Actually the biggest offenders of disc golf bags are the old style Discraft Tournament shoulder bag, the new of same model are smooth nylon in some parts, old is the rough nylon, those I have seen the black old model fade from black to almost off white on the bag as well as the navy blue go to a gay blue but those Discraft tournament bags are some of the most durable bags to use even the newer style of that same bag is one of the better more durable models for the traditional style shoulder bags.

Just wondering why this question needed a new thread? You could have asked this in the lb bags thread

Yeah OP, we have a limited number of threads that can be made and you just took one up. I forgive you though as I see you are in KC and probably get to play with some amazing people.

Yeah, mine is from the first run era, sees tons of sun and rain, tons of use, color is holding up fine (as best as I can tell through the mud).

I too have one of the early run bags. Sees about 7-12 rounds per week, fewer rounds per week between Nov-April. Colors are holding with no issues.

Latest posts