• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How far do you throw?

How far do you throw?

• Total voters
well, I didn't specifically say rollers are not allowed, but that defeats the intent I had with this poll.

I wanted to see how far people could throw with a fairway driver

not how far they could roll one

well, I didn't specifically say rollers are not allowed, but that defeats the intent I had with this poll.

I wanted to see how far people could throw with a fairway driver

not how far they could roll one

Ah, so u don't care if I can outroll yer best airshot!?

Yeah, I be trolling u a little :p Jus bored I guess..

Just hit 325' tonight with my Wraith for the first time ever! I'm pretty excited, I've only been playing since January. I'm sure it will go further as the flashing wears off and it breaks in some more. I can hit 280' to 290' pretty consistently with my River.

I've pushed my glow gazelles out in the 370'-380' range the last few times I threw them on a big "distance" hole.

decent improvement since my 350'-360' vote.

how far do you roll?

(I wanna know if I can)

lol, so WHY do u suddenly care and WHY does it matter if I can roll farther than your airshot? I'm sure a lot of players can put it past my best roll but it doesn't make any difference to my game. It just seems like this sport (or at least this board) is turning into one big distance competition and it's kind of funny to watch. And I don't mean to single out your thread. How many of these distance threads have been started by other people?

Latest posts