• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] How Many Different Companies In Your Bag?

# of companies in your bag?

• Total voters
Currently just Innova, Discmania, and Discraft.
Often I have either an ABC or Prodigy mid in there, and currently testing some Legacy.

Latitude
Dynamic
Westside
Innova - Star Teebird and Champion Teebird I never throw
Discmania - PD C-Line, moved the S-Line out of the bag and is currently on the wall. When I get a second bag the PD, Gator, Teebirds, and some others will go in my Discmania Grip while my Trilogy discs will go in a Ranger bag. Because, why not?

Innova- kc, yeti aviars, viper, teebirds, firebirds, destroyers
Discmania- PD2s
Gateway- Warlocks
Discraft- comet, wasps
Little Flyer- Optimizer

I have 6 currently, but I could probably trim it down to the 3 listed above me if I wanted to.

I think it's funny that nobody throws anything Gateway besides Wizards.

Milking that cow for all it's worth.

I think it's funny that nobody throws anything Gateway besides Wizards.

Milking that cow for all it's worth.

I could easily sub a magic for summit, warrior for a truth, and a spirit for an enforcer.

Cause the wizard is THAT good.

I could easily sub a magic for summit, warrior for a truth, and a spirit for an enforcer.
Eh, well that's what I'm saying. Doesn't everyone say it's the archer, not the arrow?

I have one of those glow Wizards and I tell you it is no different from any other putter besides the fact that it doesn't glow.

I guess I'm being an instigator now, though, so I'll stop. Just wanted to make an observation :p.

The core of my bag is, and always be, MVP.

But I've been known to add a few role players here and there. Zone, Envy, Inspire, Magic, Zombee, Leo, Beast, and recently, the H1. I also have a strong feeling that the Insanity will earn a permanent spot in my bag.

Enough to get the job done :p
8 brands from 5 manufacturers: Discraft, Innova, Milennium, Vibram, Dynamic, Westside, Lat, MVP

The core of my bag is, and always be, MVP.

But I've been known to add a few role players here and there. Zone, Envy, Inspire, Magic, Zombee, Leo, Beast, and recently, the H1. I also have a strong feeling that the Insanity will earn a permanent spot in my bag.
I gotta ask, what do you use the Zombee for? It seems like a red headed stepchild of a disc. I bought one for my brother a while ago and he doesn't like it. What's your take on the Zombee?

Counting my testers? 10

Prodigy
Discmania
Innova
Legacy
Axiom
ABC
Discraft
Salient/Yikun
MVP
Gateway

I throw an all Trilogy bag at the moment. I'd consider that to be 3 companies. I do have a Prodigy driver setup that I may switch to from time to time, but that would only get me to 4.

Lots of companies have interchangeable molds, it just comes down to the little details that influence a players disc preference. I like gateway base plastics, but not not their premium as much, which might explain why their putters are so popular and not their drivers. It will be interesting to see how plastics like prime, xt, ect. will effect Gateway's putter popularity.