• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many discs do you have?

I have somewhere around 100 -/+...some are back-ups and some I collect....and some I just bought to try out and I have to put them in the MP to sell. I've probably got close to $200 -/+ of discs just waiting to be sold... I'm also in MA2 but people keep yelling at me to go to MA1 but I've only won one tournament as a MA2.

I have 10.... I've been playing for just about a month.....There are probably 5 more at least that I'm looking to get a hold of to try. That's also not counting the backups I will need for some discs I have and the off possibility I find something at PIAS or something the just strikes my fancy.

The number seems to rise very quickly and exponentially

I have around 50. I was over 100 before I sold many on ebay. I have a bag that carries around 8 and another that carries near 20.

I have been playing for 5 months so I'm still in the squirrel hunting division. I have 20 discs, but 10 is what I usually carry unless I know there's water ahead, then the Wahoo R-Pro gets dusted off.

I've had over 500. Recently sold a lot and down to about 350 or so.

At least 205 according to the disc organizer here - I haven't been keeping up with new purchases, so probably 220 now. I haven't played a tournament in at least 10 years

I think I have 10 in my bag. I replace a couple a year, lose a couple, and pick up a newly relseased disc from time to time.

Maybe 800 now that I think about it...maybe more

Last edited:
Adv. I have around 60 discs, most are from tournament winnings. But I have traded for what I throw.

Oh, well I will gladly pick it up for you and beat in nicely;)

My disc organizer says 107. I believe i need to update that, atleast whats in the bag. I know I have 80 (ish) hanging on the wall.
Now inluding the Mobile Pro Sho, add 450.