• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many holes have you played so far in 2011?

How many holes have you played in 2011 so far?

• Less than 50

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • 51-200

Votes: 29 18.6%
  • 201-400

Votes: 33 21.2%
  • More than 401

Votes: 90 57.7%

• Total voters
Haven't stopped since I picked up the game new years weekend. I've played at least 18 almost every day this year. So at least 1500.

Congrats on catching the bug, atay! I'm guessing (but not sure) that I've averaged at least 2 "full" rounds a week, especially if you include the odd 4-9 holes I play on my lunch breaks a couple times a week. I don't keep careful track of my holes played, though, so I could be up around 800 for all I know. I'm sure I'd play even more if I lived as close to a course as my office is. That number is going to slow down, though, as I'm undergoing treatment for a planter's wart on my right heel (plant foot). I guess I'll work on my putting. :(

Congrats on catching the bug, atay! I'm guessing (but not sure) that I've averaged at least 2 "full" rounds a week, especially if you include the odd 4-9 holes I play on my lunch breaks a couple times a week. I don't keep careful track of my holes played, though, so I could be up around 800 for all I know. I'm sure I'd play even more if I lived as close to a course as my office is. That number is going to slow down, though, as I'm undergoing treatment for a planter's wart on my right heel (plant foot). I guess I'll work on my putting. :(

Work on your forehand, you can keep most of your weight on your left foot :)

Latest posts