• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many Rocs would you buy?

Timko

* Ace Member *
Lets say that:

1.) DGR was to release a dx Roc.
2.) Zach aka Zam aka Leopard did a sick stamp.
3.) Those Rocs were put in the flattening machine to make them flat like Chings.
4.) The stamps were 2 colored.
5.) They cost $13 a piece.

How many would you buy?

I voted 10, mainly to support ZAM. he has been talking this stamp up, been waiting to see it

realistically it all comes down to the type of dx roc you can get...

this new domey soft stuff is not cool, not sure it would make a good flat top

Zeb Cambell at Innova East is going to send me some samples to choose from after the USDGC. It may limit our color selection, but I know what a good Roc feels like, and will do my best to get those.

TeamTollandDG said:
Put it on a buzz and I'm in for a few

The stamp is being specifically designed for the Roc. I'll look at doing some Discraft discs next Spring.

his concept sounds sick, i think even a buzz thrower would want to buy one out of respect. I don't think it is my place to explain the concept either.

good to know you get to pick some good stuff. can't wait

totally off topic

how about a disc with the Matt Kulp Signature on the top of the disc...i mean it is already on half my discs. if you have traded with frankd, you know what I am talking about

Lolz. I have 3/4 Spirits with that on the back.

I do know a lot of people around here have Timko discs.

I voted 3 but may do more. I want one wall hanger and 2-3 for tossin/back-up.

I've come to prefer the ones with a slight dome over the flat tops. That and the core has peaked my interest lately.

:lol: y'all's funny

like ZJ said the concept is cool and it'll be a unique disc. as i told Timko, i'm designing it as though it's the DX golden goose that the USDGC will never celebrate, but us dorks know the troof.

I like this idea. If we're playing signatures, anybody have a jsun 33734 disc lying around?

Latest posts