• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many Rocs would you buy?

Looky goody. BTW. shipping for 4 discs 38$ :x. I could sent them my bed with less. Is there any other options than GGGT? DGV, maybe?

Superdrive, where do you live? Maybe if you call or email the shop you can figure out why it's so expensive. If you live overseas, I don't know if the price from DGV would be any different.

This time around, we're working with GGGT.

Timko said:
Superdrive, where do you live? Maybe if you call or email the shop you can figure out why it's so expensive. If you live overseas, I don't know if the price from DGV would be any different.

This time around, we're working with GGGT.

In Finland. DGV is a half cheaper. It's ok, thou. I would just buy more of those if shipping was less expensive. They look awesome and you can't get them here, so...

I'm supposed to have a conference call with Charlie and Blake today, maybe I can get him to come down on the overseas prices.

I just got off the phone with Charlie, and this is going to happen. Really going to happen. I know I've been working toward that for a while now, but when he tells me "send the artwork, disc colors, weights, and foil colors, and I'll send them off to Innova," I get super happy :).

WHITE Rocs! Any color stamp. And get a few 170-172's for us high-altituders, please!

this week: MVP_vector.psd
oooohhh, drool! I don't think an analog, old-school stamp like this one would suit MVP though... But I'd buy a ton of dgr Ions anyway (and yeah probably vectors)

Back on topic: white/rainbow stamp doesn't work for me, but I'll still buy a couple if they' turn out to be slow sellers, just to support "the cause" :) If not for the Vector coming I would buy a bunch, but I've got a feeling MVP is on to something great.

Anyways, my vote for the rocs: Bright colours pref blue/pink, black/silver stamp 174 weight. Colour more important, as I could easily tolerate max weight (for this slot), max weight will prob be easier to unload as well if the Vectors turn out good :)

I'd get 2-5 blacks. The stamp looks better when it's in positive (foil darker than plastic) but I am hoping for some silver/gold stamps on black, red, and blue plastic. As for my bagging Rocs I'd say neons (plutonium, orange, pink), mustards, light blues, and lots of white, all with red, black, blue, gold, and rainbow. The $$$$ is gonna be a filthy seasoned white-ish. I have theories about how the stamp might wear in, but we'll see.

Wyno -- the Vector stamp is very modern and techy :) I think it'll greatly expand on and illuminate what we think of as the MVP look-n-feel.