• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hucker Magazine

shroom

Eagle Member
Heard there is a new disc golf magazine coming out.

1459312_1385689868343096_1204914909_n.jpg

They are on facebook and gaining followers. Check them out.
Love seeing the sport grow.
Hucker Mag

Checking it out now. Print? Or PDF/digital or something? If print, I'm surprised…

Sweet! Cover design looks top! Very interested in getting/downloading a copy! Good find Shroom! :thmbup:

Based on posts on the facebook page, they are printing it (no word on pdf/downloadable option). They don't have a price structure yet. They aren't opening subscriptions for another week. There doesn't appear to be a timetable on when the first issue will be available.

Hard to get too amped about this given the lack of info available at this point. Seems like the facebook page and general promotion might be a little bit of cart before the horse. Hope they pull it off and put out a quality product, but I'm not really holding my breath.

I've had that nickname from some in this region for quite a while but it's not me in this case.

Can't exactly say I'm all that enamored by the name, considering that its one missing C away from "chucker". Maybe they're trying to make the disc golf equivalent of Thrasher.

Nonetheless, I wish them luck.

Latest posts