• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HuJu Disc Golf Bags

.... says the guy that just can't let it go....

who's the moron?

Last edited:
I posted a link. There's plenty of others that are talking about the bag. Go jump their nuts.

Honestly, I was going to say that this would be a decent option for someone to buy if they wanted a grip or DG backpack for quite cheap...but the wolf...in the putter pocket....the wolf.....I can't..I just. Can't.

As far as the price goes, someone would be far better off getting a Flak.

this is you right now

4yi9PJNSfHgGcpEFyn1FEHkO55UYaysM_Foi6JSJJw=w169-h207-p-no

As far as the price goes, someone would be far better off getting a Flak.

Flak (Green, Orange, Camo), out of stock: $190
Flak (Purple), in stock: $210
Huju: $150

Math, FTW.

The only thing really in this price range is the Salient Catalyst, and that one isn't knocking it out of the park reputation-wise, either.

Bottom line. Great for the chuckers who don't have a ton of money to spend. Sea of grips and a sea of HuJu gripoffs. Everybody wins.

Speaking of the new Flak in a few months. $180-$190. $30-$40 difference for a better bag and warranty.

That $150 is their sale price btw.

I just ordered one of these off of amazon, only $130 including shipping. Should have it tomorrow! I think as long as i can get that stupid plastic sleeve off the front I will be happy to have an all black bag. And i feel that it was cheap enough that i wont have any worries about customizing it to fit my needs.

I'm also pretty new to the sport so i don't want to carry a grip. I just don't feel like I have earned the right to carry such a nice bag yet.

Last edited: