• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HuJu Disc Golf Bags

some of you sound like lame 14yos making fun of kids for wearing non name brand shoes

some of you sound like lame 14yos making fun of kids for wearing non name brand shoes

images

Got the bag in the mail yesterday! Took it to my local course for a quick round after work and I am very happy with the purchase. ($130 off amazon)

Just thought i would share because I know I was looking for some more reviews when I was making the decision about buying a new bag and as many posts as there are in here not many actually talk about the bag itself

Pros:
- Can hold way more plastic than my innova deluxe bag
- Plenty of space for phone, keys, wallet, jacket, my buddy's discs, extra towels, minis, umbrella, stool, couple water bottles, couple beers, and anything you would normally carry with you will fit inside this thing
- Seems pretty solid, cant imagine this bag falling apart
- Putter pockets/go to disc pockets
- It's mine! Just like everybody, i think whatever I have is the best because I picked it
- Its all black, like ALL black. just begging for some patches and maybe a little custom embroidery
-It came with dividers! AND my dividers from my innova bag fit into it. I just love me some organized discs

Cons:
- Like any backpack, you have to take it off to grab/put away your discs
- Its heavier than i expected
- Stupid plastic name tag thing... i tore it off already (on purpose)
- So many pockets i felt like i was just putting stuff in my bag because i could

Overall, I like it! and that is just MY opinion, dont need to argue with anyone about it because Im happy, I got my bag, and f**k you.

Update to my previous post.

1) I wish the bag had some drainage from the water bottle holders.
2) The dividers it came with are pretty flimsy, they do keep my discs separate but i keep smashing them when putting my discs back in

Also, half the people I have talked to while carrying my bag think it is awesome and are saying they might want to order one. The other half have a real problem that it is a grip knock off... (a few people have asked me if it is a custom ordered grip bag)
The people who have a problem with it being a grip-off have some really silly concerns with the bag. The last guy said something about it being a cheap bag because the plastic support pieces did not come pre installed. i personally like that i can take them out and smash the bag flat if i want to, although i cant really imagine ever taking them out.

there is also a lot of concern about the guy making these bags, "hes getting sued" "hes a douche" "he ripped of the grip bag". I don't know him and i don't care to

Short and simple, yes it is a knock off of the grip bag. Take it as you will, but its currently only $130 on amazon right now.

I got mine and I am very happy with it.

Last edited:
Update to my previous post.

1) I wish the bag had some drainage from the water bottle holders.
2) The dividers it came with are pretty flimsy, they do keep my discs separate but i keep smashing them when putting my discs back in

Also, half the people I have talked to while carrying my bag think it is awesome and are saying they might want to order one. The other half have a real problem that it is a grip knock off... (a few people have asked me if it is a custom ordered grip bag)
The people who have a problem with it being a grip-off have some really silly concerns with the bag. The last guy said something about it being a cheap bag because the plastic support pieces did not come pre installed. i personally like that i can take them out and smash the bag flat if i want to, although i cant really imagine ever taking them out.

there is also a lot of concern about the guy making these bags, "hes getting sued" "hes a douche" "he ripped of the grip bag". I don't know him and i don't care to

Short and simple, yes it is a knock off of the grip bag. Take it as you will, but its currently only $130 on amazon right now.

I got mine and I am very happy with it.

How many of those people who were pissed about it being a Grip knock-off were carrying an actual Grip? I'd be willing to bet that realizing I paid almost twice as much for a similar bag might make me a little cranky, too.

those people and most of the people in this thread are completely oblivious to the world around them. everything that is commercialized is a cheap knock off of something authentic and hand made. grip bags themselves are just borrowed copies of another bag that got morphed for disc golf because they saw somebody else do it and realized an opportunity to cash in. that's exactly what this kid is doing.

people are so damn worried about brands and labels and how they identify with things... it's sad. it's all made in china why do you give a ****?

besides didn't grip sell out to innova? all you trilogy geeks and mvp champs seriously give a **** about innova being ripped off?

Maybe some people are worried about low quality knock offs.

The majority of folks understand brands and their imitators

They also realize that often times quality suffers when you cut corners in order to maximize profits on said knock off.

Huju bag

If anyone has a huju bag to sell hit me up... I'd like to check it out.

I've seen a surprising number of people with these... three to be exact... but, that's three more than I ever expected to see on the course. North Dallas is typically Ranger land when it comes to backpack bags.

Latest posts