• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HuJu Disc Golf Bags

That's even a knockoff, he literally just taped a white piece of paper over the grip logo. It has to be a joke. Otherwise I'm following that page just to see the inevitable backlash.

That's even a knockoff, he literally just taped a white piece of paper over the grip logo. It has to be a joke. Otherwise I'm following that page just to see the inevitable backlash.

lol yeah that's just a logoless grip bag that someone is making into a joke.

If it's not a joke, then I need to figure out a way to stop laughing. The tape alone almost made me spit out my drink.

without a doubt. Like a fake rolex, that has a second hand that ticks, instead of sweeping.

10311050_616925291733519_7616922617735399059_n.jpg

Seems every backpack bag gets called a Grip rip-off, it cetainly seems to apply to this bag.
What are the materials?
Only $125?
I'll wait and see if this is the real deal.
Looks/feels shady.

From WoW, Huju is a troll trade goods vendor located in the Valley of Spirits in Orgrimmar. He can be found within the largest, centrally-located hut that serves as the district's inn.

the only people who would be gullible in this case have already sent off their money...

and I laugh at them.

Latest posts