• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hyzer Bomb Demo Backpack.. Your Bag/Cooler ALL-IN-ONE

scunham

Double Eagle Member
Introducing the Hyzer Bomb Demolition Bag. The perfect place to store your Discs/Drinks.

http://www.hyzerbomb.com/product/demo-backpack

websgg.jpg

IMG_0710.JPG

IMG_0709.JPG

The Demolition Backpack
(Cooler on bottom)

A spacious backpack cooler joins forces with a dry storage area. Perfect for hot summer rounds and lugging around cold drinks. Fits 3 27oz water bottles or 8 cans on bottom.

- 12-14 disc capacity
- Lower PVC frame to support the upper disc compartment
- Upper support beam to keep your discs from getting in the way of the drinks and snacks.
- Front pocket for keys & cell phones
-600D poly/420D diamond dobby nylon
-Top dry storage area
-Large cooler area in base
-Two exterior water bottle pockets
-Exterior sleeve pocket
-10-can capacity (without the PVC frame)
-Dimensions: 25"h x 12"w x 12"d

Available colors:
Black
Navy/Black

You can also save money on 27oz HB bottles when ordering this bag!
$55.50
$69.50 with two bottles!

Orders placed before June 13th will ship between June 23rd-June 30th.
Manufactured by OGIO and comes with a lifetime warranty on defects.
Why buy this bag from HB? All profits from this bag go towards the "Bombs Away Tour" - beginning September 1st in McKinney, Texas. Be on the look out for the HyzerBomb RV rolling through your city!

http://www.hyzerbomb.com/product/demo-backpack

I like this design but truthfully it looks like it would be really uncomfortable with a full load. Back panel - or at least the cooler part - needs to be stiffened up/padded more, and that haul handle seems to be in a very weird spot. Little more padding in the shoulder straps would be nice for the amount of weight that the pack can hold. A sternum strap would be nice to add, too. If a version 2 comes out like this, you'll have my money! Great idea!

Is there any reinforcement of the bottom? I could see can punctures or bottle breakage on rough terrain. Otherwise, sweet idea at a good price.

I like this design but truthfully it looks like it would be really uncomfortable with a full load. Back panel - or at least the cooler part - needs to be stiffened up/padded more, and that haul handle seems to be in a very weird spot. Little more padding in the shoulder straps would be nice for the amount of weight that the pack can hold. A sternum strap would be nice to add, too. If a version 2 comes out like this, you'll have my money! Great idea!

After testing everyone found it to be really comfy even loaded down with discs and liquids. It's hard to tell from the pic but the straps are well padded.

Sounds HEAVY, not because of the bag, but simply because of all that liquid.

Yeah depends on what you carry and how much you want to carry. I loaded it up with two 27oz water bottles today which is the norm for most packs. But if you load one more it's not a back breaker by any means. The only way it would get too heavy is if you loaded all 3 bottles and 2 in the cup holders. That would be a lot of liquid.

It's about the equivalent or much lighter than our Flak loaded down with discs and water bottles. It's heavy but as you all know the backpack style bags help support the weight.

Is there any reinforcement of the bottom? I could see can punctures or bottle breakage on rough terrain. Otherwise, sweet idea at a good price.

Yes, bottom is well padded and reinforced. It's what will take the most wear and should never be a problem.

Probably the wrong place to post this, but can you even bring drinks on a course?

Water is legal in all 50 states! :hfive:

Thanks Scunham for posting this! - This is a great community with lots of HB love. Makes us want to stick around even more!

Obviously this bag won't suit everyone perfectly but I think it is perfect for the player wanting to haul cold drinks and an average amount of plastic. It's not designed for the tournament player in mind and ready to tote 25 discs and bottles. That is the Flak... But overall this bag is awesome and nice addition to our line up. Let us know if you have any questions!

Can we see more pics :D I just realized that the bottles are in the bottom compartment. What's the main large compartment look like?

Here is a picture of the inside. You can place the discs either way. Some testers liked this way and others preferred the opposite... You can fit in about 4 more discs the other way and the bag still stands up really well on flat ground but when you move to big hills it needs to be placed on it's back to avoid tipping over. This is not the case when you load it with 12 and water on top, it still stands up perfectly on hills.

7328595046_eaa2eff386_z.jpg

Can we see a photo of the bag fully loaded with discs and drinks? I am deciding between this and the Cabela's bag. Could this one hold more discs is fewer drinks were carried?

Can we see a photo of the bag fully loaded with discs and drinks? I am deciding between this and the Cabela's bag. Could this one hold more discs is fewer drinks were carried?

Current pics have it very well loaded. 12 discs - Out of that is 3 putters and 5 mids and room for more. 3 water bottles, 2 down low and one up top filled with water. 1 towel in the opposite drink holder.

The only thing we left out was cell phone and keys in the bottom. That is not pictured.

And I think your question is can you carry less drinks and more discs? Since the bottom storage is separated it won't really effect how many you can store up top. You can carry more discs when you place the discs the opposite way.

i like this bag a lot. Will you guys be making a standard bag slightly smaller than the atomic anytime soon? im not looking to carry 25 discs just something that holds 12-15 in the main compartment but still has all the same features as the atomic.

Maybe I am missing some photos. It would be nice to see it loaded up, but unzipped, to get a really good eye for capacity.

Current pics have it very well loaded. 12 discs - Out of that is 3 putters and 5 mids and room for more. 3 water bottles, 2 down low and one up top filled with water. 1 towel in the opposite drink holder.

The only thing we left out was cell phone and keys in the bottom. That is not pictured.

And I think your question is can you carry less drinks and more discs? Since the bottom storage is separated it won't really effect how many you can store up top. You can carry more discs when you place the discs the opposite way.