• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hyzer Bomb Demo Backpack.. Your Bag/Cooler ALL-IN-ONE

The deadline was met and all bags shipped out on time! One more picture for your viewing pleasure.
Black and navy.
7468554062_e7a15e42bf.jpg

awesome bag. but why are the water bottle holders not on the bottom section of the bag?

No room on bottom to add since you have a cooler down low.

Gotta get more colors sooner! Need some black and Orange to rep my SF Giants!

Rangers fan here... :(

This bag looks perfect for me. I would love to see more pictures of the Navy/Black before I buy one though. Is there any video's of these backpacks on the web? I didn't see anything on Utube..

This bag looks perfect for me. I would love to see more pictures of the Navy/Black before I buy one though. Is there any video's of these backpacks on the web? I didn't see anything on Utube..

I will try and get a video up for you soon. We have been busy printing shirts but this week should be a good week for a video. We still only have 1-2 left in stock though.

I will try and get a video up for you soon. We have been busy printing shirts but this week should be a good week for a video. We still only have 1-2 left in stock though.

Awesome! Looking forward to the video, how long do you think it will be until you have more in stock?

Looks like a great bag for the price. I think on price alone you guys will sell a bunch of these.

Also, any ability to get a mini pocket on the outside of the putter pocket there? Once the next batch of these comes in, I think I am going to order...

Any new colors in August? :D

Not by then.

Also, any ability to get a mini pocket on the outside of the putter pocket there? Once the next batch of these comes in, I think I am going to order...

The only thing that we can get offered was extra colors. Colors that added will be digital camo, black/red, and black/orange. This looks like it will be in December or after. We have no plans for a mini pocket or additional features. This is so we can keep it at $60.50.

We did add a pencil pocket, upper and lower frame. Lower frame is a pvc frame to support the discs off of the drinks or whatever you carry below. The upper is a hard slip to rest on the pvc frame.

Thanks, you guys rock at answering questions on here! I can certainly live without a mini pocket. Don't think I can hold out till December, so I will be ordering once you restock. Thanks again!

Man, this bag seems like a great deal! As a SF Giants fan, I'll check back when you have the Orange/Black combo in stock! :D

Got my awesome hyzerbomb demo bag yesterday! i will take it on the course tonight for a full test run. i bought the bag for a smaller bag for doubles and night golf. which both events require ice cold drinks :) so fat this bag looks amazing. i have 14 disc in this bag. 1 in the putter pocket can fit two if you dont zip it all the way. the top has 2 putters, 2 rocs, a buzzz, and 7 drivers. with this set up id say one or two more disc could go in the top but would be a little tight. the bag stands upright with no drinks in the cooler section. the material seem to be think and durable. nice padding in shoulders and back. i have the disc turned to go left o right not front to back and they are still comfortable on my back. the construction seems great so far. the lower front pocket can hold minnis, phone, keys and wallet. this bag seems perfect for what i was looking for. a casual round bag that can keep my drinks cold! so long to warm beer on the back nine! i will report more after my round tonight with it fully loaded! i am sure the bag will be the talk of my course! thanks hyzerbomb! great product, great price!

Got my awesome hyzerbomb demo bag yesterday! i will take it on the course tonight for a full test run. i bought the bag for a smaller bag for doubles and night golf. which both events require ice cold drinks :) so fat this bag looks amazing. i have 14 disc in this bag. 1 in the putter pocket can fit two if you dont zip it all the way. the top has 2 putters, 2 rocs, a buzzz, and 7 drivers. with this set up id say one or two more disc could go in the top but would be a little tight. the bag stands upright with no drinks in the cooler section. the material seem to be think and durable. nice padding in shoulders and back. i have the disc turned to go left o right not front to back and they are still comfortable on my back. the construction seems great so far. the lower front pocket can hold minnis, phone, keys and wallet. this bag seems perfect for what i was looking for. a casual round bag that can keep my drinks cold! so long to warm beer on the back nine! i will report more after my round tonight with it fully loaded! i am sure the bag will be the talk of my course! thanks hyzerbomb! great product, great price!

Thanks for the feedback! I'm curious to see how it works for ya.

Great write up! To everyone that bought one, please keep the reviews coming along! We trust our products and like the feedback. :thmbup:

I should have pre-ordered one. :(
We have a small run of about 10 coming back in on Aug1st. You can pre-order now on the website. I don't think they will last long so I wouldn't wait around on this one!

My review AFter playing with the Demo bag

it is confirmed! this is an amazing bag for what i was looking for!
what i wanted: a bag for doubles, glow and casual rounds. i needed a bag that could carry 8+ discs and as much drinks as possible.
What i got with this bag: holds 15+ discs and has a cooler to keep those drinks cold!

review after use: the bag is very well constructed and tough! great stitching! the two drink holders on the side are large and held multiple size drinks very well. they are not insulated but are very nice. my only problem with the drink holders (and it really isn't an issue for me) is you cannot reach your drink while your bag is on. the putter pocket can hold two putters but when bag is fully loaded its better just to hold one there. i had 14 more discs in the upper compartment. this seamed perfect for taking disc out and putting them back in. with less discs there would be plenty of room to hold a small jacket. the straps and back padding were very comfortable. the straps themselves could be a little longer but no real complaint. i wanted to test the cooler section to the max so i pushed it there for review purposes. i put 5 pint cans (the ones with the screw tops (best invention to come to disc golf :clap:)) and a cup of ice. we played 33 holes of disc golf in 95+ degree heat. the reason i used regular ice was to test the leak points of the bag. and it only leaks through the zipper! the ice melted completely but mountains remained blue the whole time on the course! and not just a little blue.. very blue! :thmbup: next time i will use ice packs. the pocket on the lower front is great! i had a double mini, keys, wallet, phone, and a dip can. perfect!

in conclusion this bag will be used way more than just the rounds previously stated! buy this bag if you are looking for the same thing! it cannot be beat for the price and quality! hope this helps the people who have been hovering of the buy button!

Latest posts