• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hyzer Bomb Demo Backpack.. Your Bag/Cooler ALL-IN-ONE

maybe the last post on the first page is what you're looking for.

7328595046_eaa2eff386_z.jpg

i like this bag a lot. Will you guys be making a standard bag slightly smaller than the atomic anytime soon? im not looking to carry 25 discs just something that holds 12-15 in the main compartment but still has all the same features as the atomic.

We do have a mini Atomic bag but have held of on production until our team can get caught up on the demand of Flaks and Atomics. Soon you will see it!!

Maybe I am missing some photos. It would be nice to see it loaded up, but unzipped, to get a really good eye for capacity.

The first photo is loaded with discs, they just sit in so you can't see them. Maybe that photo is confusing but it is loaded with discs.

Last call for pre-orders for this bag! Bags will ship between June 23rd-June 30th if ordered before 4pm central today.

Ask and you shall receive. Loaded with 16 discs in the picture. Also we added a pencil pocket slot on the lower front. It's almost unnoticeable but will be on all of the final production bags.

7403078632_86a46b9e1c.jpg

wow. i really like this bag.... one question, the handle running between both shoulder straps looks like it would be a problem for dudes with real big shoulders. Can anybody at hyzerbomb with big shoulders model with it on their back?

This bag would be awesome for carrying your lunch with you, or a bunch of towels/sox you want to stay dry during a rainy tourney. Heck... even a 2nd pair of shoes would fit in the cooler section.

wow. i really like this bag.... one question, the handle running between both shoulder straps looks like it would be a problem for dudes with real big shoulders. Can anybody at hyzerbomb with big shoulders model with it on their back?

This bag would be awesome for carrying your lunch with you, or a bunch of towels/sox you want to stay dry during a rainy tourney. Heck... even a 2nd pair of shoes would fit in the cooler section.

Yes yes and yes. You can use it for so much more.
We don't have any big guys on staff but the handle would be more of a problem for a smaller guy if anything. It really looks like it might be in the way in the picture but I assure you it's not. Also you can always get a refund with in 15 days of receiving it, that way you can try it out. :thmbup:

I hopefully get mine soon. As Wes already knows, I'll tell him the truth about pros and cons, but man I'm so excited for this bag idea, I'll probably over look any minor things. Yeah I'm bias! And a simple way of solving any weight issue is...don't fill it all the way up!

i just put a paypal through on 6/19. i know i missed the cut off date :( but how long before you send out another batch of these awesome bags? im very excited to get mine!

Dang my fiance willl destroy me.... can brown be a color option?

Not currently. It will be several months before we get new colors in. Black/Orange, Black/Red, and Black/Coal will be the only additions. That is looking like December when those will be available. Until then Black and Black/Navy will hopefully satisfy!

i just put a paypal through on 6/19. i know i missed the cut off date :( but how long before you send out another batch of these awesome bags? im very excited to get mine!

We did not sell out yet and have few extra that will be in stock. Yours will ship before June 30th! I think we only have 3-4 away from being sold out. First come first serve...

awesome bag. but why are the water bottle holders not on the bottom section of the bag?

Latest posts