• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Hyzer Flip Disc Golf Apparel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be game for a hoodie for sure with a free micro towel. I wouldn't mind a retro hoodie, of the box is mine hoodie.

I currently only have the hoodies with the HFno.1 design on front and HFno. 8 Logo on the back.. and only XL and 2XL right now.
When I order more blank hoodies I will be probably running the Retro Logo across the back with something else on the front.

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

yeah man,

I'm seriously considering dri-fits of the first one, the tee box one, and the one from the photobucket with the basket in the bottom left front corner.

let us know once they're up.

I didn't really get any feedback on this, but I really want some of these in dri-fit, since I already have wayyy to many regular t-shirts,

whats the eta on these?

I'm hoping to do well with sales at my tournament coming up this weekend. If I do I'll have enough cash to order more drifit Blanks.
Did you have a color preference or do you like the royal blue?? Did you see Bradley Williams wearing it on the Moccasin Lake Open Day 4 Video?? :)

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

i just saw bradley williams wearing one of your shirts in the Moccasin Lake Open Sunday video..looking good

Scott - Any chance you have an XXL (jumbo petite) in the Navy Disc Crossing shirt? If yes, any chance you'll be in the valley this weekend?

Scott - Any chance you have an XXL (jumbo petite) in the Navy Disc Crossing shirt? If yes, any chance you'll be in the valley this weekend?

I have 2 of the Disc Golf X-ing with Orange ink on Navy shirts in 2XL.

I won't be anywhere but my home courses this weekend. I'm prepping for the Vineland Open and I still have to clean up the course and print all the shirts for the event!!!

ESP ASSASSIN:
I have only printed that design on the athletic heather color that is shown in the pics. I can print it on white if I have the blanks at the house already. What size do you wear???

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

Last edited:
I still have 4 hoodies in XL and 4 hoodies in 2XL. they all include a free 12x16 towel.

I also printed up the Hyzer Flip Retro logo onto some long sleeves.. Pictures shortly!!

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

those prices include shipping? How much would the drifits run? I really like all the graphics great job...maybe have my gf buy me one for christmas ha

I helped Scott with some screenprinting this past weekend before the tournament. I bought a t-shirt and two towels from him as well. His stuff is top quality - high quality shirts/towels and all the graphics look awesome - even better in person! Buy something for yourself or for your favorite DGer for the holidays.

Sent it out to ya today.. LMK when you get it!!

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

I too have some hyzer flip gear now. Its all great quality stuff. I can't wait to get some dri fit stuff when he gets it back in. He does custom designs and other cool stuff too!

Happy Turkey Day everyone...
Starting Friday through Sunday all T-shirts will be $10, Towels will be $3, and Hoodies will be $22.
Prices don't include shipping.

Let me know design/color/size you are looking for and i'll let you know if i have it in stock.

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

i talked to scott....hes gonna do some shirts for the jordan creek dubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts