• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Hyzer Flip Disc Golf Apparel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worded that wrong.. Prices are in effect TODAY through Sunday!!!
I'll be checking online every few hours today to see what's going on and see if I need to get packages ready for friday.

Just added these to the inventory... I have these in M/L/XL/2XL
Long Sleeve T-shirts $11 through Sunday.
resizedscf6248.jpg

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

Do you think you could swing a "big basket" long sleeve and a "the box is mine" in either light blue, orange, red, or yellow, with white print.

I'm referring to the style of the blue big basket shirt on the first page with the white letters,

If these can be printed, I'd definitely be interested

ArcheType: I'll see what long sleeve blanks I have at my place. I can always custom order some stuff for you. I just can't guarantee the exact day you would get it.

Chain-addicted: thank you. they're all popular, but that one gets the most commotion around it.

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

Hello everyone,
Because of the demand for Black Hoodies I am going to take pre-orders for Black Hoodies. I am hoping to only take pre-orders for 7-10days Tops so that way I can have them Printed and sent out Guaranteed for Christmas.
Pricing (for continental US) will probably be $30 Shipped and that includes a free towel as well. If I can find a way to lower the shipping I will adjust the final pricing.

Many of the designs that I normally Print would need to be printed on the back of the hoodie(as the space to print on the front is very small becuase of the hand pocket)..
These designs would most likely need to be printed on the back:
Guardian Tree
Still Have the Box(Should only be on the back anyway :) )
Hyzer Flip retro (I will see if I can get this on the front since the design is on a diagonal.. might miss the pocket)

These designs should be fine for the front:
Hyzer Flip No.1 (skulls and checkers)
Big basket(I can move it up or print across the pocket.. printing across the pocket won't leave a perfect print, but it should look ok as the design is distressed)
Disc Golf X-ing

If anyone is Interested please send me some personal messages so I can get all of your info and get you any information you need for ordering.
I have received probably 10 or so PM's over the last 2 weeks and I will try to get back to these as well shortly!!

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

I love your professionalism Scott, its nice to see.

I plan on buying a few things in the near future. Just have a couple questions for ya, if you don't mind.

-Are you able to get zip-up hoodies to work on? I'm quite partial to those.
-Do the long sleeve T's come in other colors?

Awesome stuff man, keep up the good work!

Any chance of having zip-up hoodies in the future? Zip-up hoodies that would fit a 6' 6", 250# frame?

oh man, I really want a hoodie too now,

can you post a pic of the blank hoodie when you get them? I'm confused about the pocket

also, any info on the longsleeve blanks?

Just got my shirts and towel in. These are pretty sweet. I really appreciate the good prices and fast shipping. I'll for sure be trying to convince other golfers to wear them and will be sporting a shirt or two at future tournaments,especially when I can pick up one of those dry fits.

If anyone is on the fence about these shirts stop thinking and get one or two or three.

I would love to get a Guardian Tree shirt. Been trying to track one down for my husband. New to the site and not really sure how to go about that. If there are still some available please let me know.

-H

I would love to get a Guardian Tree shirt. Been trying to track one down for my husband. New to the site and not really sure how to go about that. If there are still some available please let me know.

-H

Welcome to the site. The best way might be to send a PM (private message) to Greatzky. Click on his name and select "Send Private Message" and then just fill out the rest and send. Scott's good about getting back to people (especially with good news).

I love your professionalism Scott, its nice to see.

I plan on buying a few things in the near future. Just have a couple questions for ya, if you don't mind.

-Are you able to get zip-up hoodies to work on? I'm quite partial to those.
-Do the long sleeve T's come in other colors?

Awesome stuff man, keep up the good work!

Hey Clarkey,
Thank you for the inquiry... I haven't tried to print on zip-up hoodies, but I know they are a little harder to work with. If there is a little more demand for them I will definitely add them to my lineup soon(i plan to add them anyway, but not sure when).
The Long Sleeve T's I can order in many Colors... I just chose the athletic Grey for the Hyzer Flip Retro because I like how the red and black looks on it.
I can also order 2 different weights of long sleeve Ts.. The Retro design was done on a lighterweight material. I like the lighter weight as it's not super hot when wearing it, but they can shrink if you run them through the dryer on too hot of a setting. I size up when I wear my long sleeves.
The heavier weights probably wont' shrink as much, but I've personally never been successful with keep long sleeves the same size no matter what company I bought from.

------------------

Archetype: sorry I didn't get back to you yet.. I'll check today before I leave for work!!

-----------------

**IF I need to order larger sizes for larger people I can do that.. I usually include up to 2XL at normal price(even though I pay more for 2XL garments). After that size I would have to pay more because the increase is dramatic for each size up after that** It's something I can do, but remember that the prices would be different.

------------------

gcr_russell: Glad you got everything and I'm glad that you are happy. Keep rocking the Hyzer Flip Gear and I'll start printing up more stuff that you can pick up off me!

-----------------

ha52309: hello, welcome to the forum. Send me over a PM with the size/color/etc that you are looking for and I will try to get something out to you ASAP.

----------------

to anyone else that PM'ed me.. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Been busy with my retail job as it's finally the busy season there.

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

*** Taking Pre-orders for Black Hoodies Through Sunday 12/12/10 ***
All Hoodies include Free Hyzer Flip MicroFiber Towel!!

Because of Demand I will be printing up Black Hoodies!! Most people have requested the "Still have the box" print as well as the Guardian Tree Print. I would also like to make 2 other prints available: Disc Golf X-ing and Hyzer Flip Retro!! Due to the small printable area on the front of the hoodies many of these designs will need to be printed on the back.

Prices are $30 shipped in the Continental US for Sizes S-XL.
2XL and 3XL add $2.
4XL add $4.
5XL add $5.
Hoodies will be shipped in time for Christmas. If you need it before christmas please let me know so I can see if this will be possible!

Please Include the size and Design you want when Pm'ing me so I can send you a proper invoice and get all my supplies/orders together. I am hoping to get 10 Pre-orders so I can order the Blank Hoodies.

Link to the album with Mock-ups:
http://img8.imageshack.us/g/retblueyellow.jpg/

Pictures of Mock-Ups(Design sizes are approximate.. These are just templates):
haveboxgreyred.jpg

gtreeorange.jpg

dgxingyellow.jpg

retblueyellow.jpg

**If you would prefer a different color combination for the "Retro" Logo just let me know. I haven't finalized the color combinations for that yet, but would prefer to print them all the same (switching ink colors for only 1 hoodie takes a long long time).

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

Last edited:
Scott, any of those green "retro" logo shirts from page 1 available? looking for a large.

thanks

Ryan

Sweet hoodies. Got my long sleeve retro in a few days ago...it fits nice.. I dig it! Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts