• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] HyzerBomb line of discs

frontline x= hit and stick on nice spikes and normal hyzer shots. I am currently throwing the Recon mortar and its the skimpiest midrange i have ever thrown. Seriously pulls off firebird style 10 foot skips consistently.

When i was throwing my frontline x around when it was warmer if it hit the ground at a hyzer angle it just flopped over and died.

frontline x= hit and stick on nice spikes and normal hyzer shots. I am currently throwing the Recon mortar and its the skimpiest midrange i have ever thrown. Seriously pulls off firebird style 10 foot skips consistently.

This is exactly what I wanted to hear. You guys have me even more excited to throw these now. Well, I'll only be able to throw them on ice in 15 degree weather... But I'm still excited.

Alright, I got in 2 of these: one in Frontline X, and one in Recon. The recon is really good looking, JL type plastic, and the Frontline X is soft and grippy. Not quite floppy, but the flight plate is really flexible.

These fly great, and fly flat when thrown hard and then fall hard at the end. I've been throwing the Sinus in the same slot that I'm going to try these out for. They also are incredibly comfortable in the hand.

Not table top flat, but in the hand they feel like it. As I was taking these pictures I realized that these are actually two different molds. The Frontline X distinctly has a micro bead, while the recon is completely beadless. The Frontline X's wing is also more concave while the Recon is flat if not slightly convex. Here are some pics:

12659314435_c5c14b2ca1_z.jpg

12660736894_9a1fb2ee48_z.jpg

12660277015_59d3157d80_z.jpg