• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I got a bag allright

Joshua

5 spike
3 rhyno
2 nebula
2 buzzz
1 drone
1 xl
1 predator
2 striker
2 beast
2 force
2 boss
6 beers
2 minis

Occasionally discs may be swapped out for more beers.
Main putter is spike, only carry a bunch so I can practice putting without having to run back and throw em in the car. Fire away.

5 spike
3 rhyno
this could be a problem said:
2 nebula
2 buzzz
1 drone
1 xl
1 predator
2 striker
2 beast
2 force
2 boss
6 beers
2 minis

You could carry more beer if you reduced your midrange overlap. :) B/w 3 Rhynos, Nebulae, and a Predator, you probably don't need a Drone.

My bad. I'm 28, and have been playing seriously for about 2 years now. Casually maybe another two. I mainly throw RHBH. I can flick or overhand fairly confidently, though it is rarely my first choice.

I can drive my rhyno's 225/275. Buzz - 300/350. Striker - 325/375

I generally throw low to mid 170's drivers, and max weight mids. I carry 2 of each of the discs I use most often, one more broken in than the other. Usually one esp(goldline, etc.), and one z plastic(opto, etc.) of each.

My main driver is probably the striker, I only started throwing it earlier this year, but I really dig it. I can go either way with it. The force is my headwind/overstable driver, and doubles as my overhead disc. The beast is my long anny disc. The pred is my spike hyzer disc, and my usual flick disc. The boss is really only in there for wide open stuff. Sometimes I'll throw a nuke or havoc in there if I'm playing somewhere really really open. My max d is around 400/425 with the boss. I can get more out of a nuke/havoc, but not consistent enough to throw in serious competition.

I throw my buzzz A LOT, the nebs are in there for something a little more stable(but they feel exactly like a buzzz, I love them), the drone is really just for windy days - I play a course every week that's almost always windy.

Putter - zero line spike. I use the rhyno's as my main driving putter. Have one gripline spike I'll use for driving sometimes, I use it alot for approaching.

Beers - really digging Troeg's Nugget Necter right now when I can find it. Yuenling is pretty good too, and easy on the wallet.

Mmmmmmmm. Beers.

It is a bit heavy, but it gets lighter as I go :) Especially if I carry cans instead of bottles. However - the best beers don't come in cans. Except PBR.

The rhyno's - I havn't been using those that long. I carry three because I'm still feeling them out and like throwing multiples to speed up the learning process.

that's a lotta plastic!

if you like Yuengling try it in the can. It always tastes a little skunky to me outta the bottle. At least for the regular lager. Which one do you prefer?

that's a lotta plastic!

if you like Yuengling try it in the can. It always tastes a little skunky to me outta the bottle. At least for the regular lager. Which one do you prefer?

As a Yuengling enthusiast and self-proclaimed aficionado, I might disagree. In the can I think it tastes the least excellent (although still excellent). Obviously it's the best out of the tap, but I consider the bottle a very close second.

I know that my statement goes against common beer knowledge, but almost every time I drink a bottled Yuengling I get the 'bitter beer' face.

I guess because you live closer to the source it may be fresher. Guess I'll just stick to my Boh.

I know that my statement goes against common beer knowledge, but almost every time I drink a bottled Yuengling I get the 'bitter beer' face.

I guess because you live closer to the source it may be fresher. Guess I'll just stick to my Boh.

Boddingtons is another great beer in a can.

I feel like you may have some overlap in your beers - do they do different things for you/specialty pulls?

You may be able to consolidate and just get 1-2 40oz's in different stages of empty...

Yuengling I prefer in the bottle, though I have definitely experienced the occasional bad batch - even living relatively close to the brewery. I rarely drink 40oz's outside of philly(sedgley woods!!! lunar deli!!) I've seen boddington's though I've never tried it - will make a point to do so next time.

I'm assuming my bag is pretty tight than, with the exception of possible beer overlap? I was thinking of replacing the beasts, mainly because I just lost one to the water recently. Possibly with a Flow? Not sure if its the same animal or not, but I really like lat 64 plastic. I have some swedish in me as well....and got my second ace with that gripline spike...so I'm partial.