• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I need a new bag!

You mentioned liking the nutsac, but you're uncomfortable with the price. Are you looking for something minimalist? How many discs do you plan on carrying? Do you plan on carrying more discs in the future? I currently have (and love) a nutsac. I've also got an Innova Deluxe. I've had an Innova Standard bag in the past. I like having the option of carrying more discs once in a while, but the deluxe bag can be much bulkier at times.

You'll find many bags out there with a lot of features that the nutsac doesn't offer at more modest prices. I think if you could clarify what characteristics you're looking for, we might be able to offer more useful advice. Also, you might want to keep your eyes peeled for sales at some of the larger online stores for disc golf merch. I've had good luck with discnation.com and marshallstreetdiscgolf.com in particular.

Make a list of what you want and need. Disc capacity, water bottle holder or not, extra pockets, etc. Then determine the amount you want to spend and go from there. You could get a nylon sling style bag from amazon for under twenty or you could save your pennies and get a quad shock and bag combo for around a bill. You get what you pay for that's why nutsacs cost so much. A canvas bag with good stitching will last a very long time. The cheap sling bag...maybe two years.

fade crunch box is a great starter bag. bigger/better than the innova standard and not quite as bulky as the deluxe.

My Gateway Player bag holds 20 (12 of those being putters) and its perfect for me. You'll pay a little more, but it's tough as hell and has a comfy strap.

Voodoo bags are top quality. I've had my karma for about two months and have played 6-7 times a week and it still looks brand new

I love my disc player sports bag for when I don't feel like carrying a ton of discs. Built really well and it rather lightweight.