• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I Ran Over My Disc Today, On Purpose!!

A park employee ran over my Champ Boss. Didn't seem to change it.

I did not notice a flight change in my disc (star SL) after it was run over by a car, nor did any of my other throwing buddies (star destroyer, champ sidewinder). The drivers around the La Mirada DGC go OUT OF THEIR WAY to run over discs. It's really pretty irritating.

Chris.

Valk,

This is awesome hahaha!!! I have actually heard of this before, never tried it though. I don't think I could ever bring myself to run over a brand new star destroyer... too pretty. Did you kamakazie style run it over, or just gently?! In spirit of the disc's name I hope it was at least 30 mph :)

Valk,

This is awesome hahaha!!! I have actually heard of this before, never tried it though. I don't think I could ever bring myself to run over a brand new star destroyer... too pretty. Did you kamakazie style run it over, or just gently?! In spirit of the disc's name I hope it was at least 30 mph :)

Only like 15 mph, was in my driveway, i live on a busy road so i couldent just go in the road and run it over :(

Latest posts