• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Questioning it's rarity , and when did innova manufacture it

It has the stamp little Innova stamp that looks like a Shark? Those things are moderately rare (I just recently saw one for the first time), but I don't know how well they are sought after.

ID this disc

This is a San Diego, Morley Field stamp. I dont know what kind of disc it is and was hoping to get some help. Its a wide diameter disc with what appears to have no bead. On the back it says Patent Pend. and Champion Disc Inc in large rasised letters. I assumed it was an aero but doesnt seem blunt enough. Any ideas?

photoon20120624at13002.jpg

photoon20120624at1258.jpg

oops. Excuse the double post. I pressed back then came back to this tab with my post on the screen so I did not think I posted it.

This is a San Diego, Morley Field stamp. I dont know what kind of disc it is and was hoping to get some help. Its a wide diameter disc with what appears to have no bead. On the back it says Patent Pend. and Champion Disc Inc in large rasised letters. I assumed it was an aero but doesnt seem blunt enough. Any ideas?

phenix maybe?

!:thmbup:

Aero!

definitely an aero.

Is there anything I can do to clear this up? Better pic, angled or is it the eagle X? And if so what plastic? It is not as glossy as my CE firebird-x and I do not think it is DX. Thanks for the info.

I found a stray disc that has two names on it, Tracer and Marauder. Any clue which it is? Maybe even a Tracker spelled wrong?

GoKod

cUMmo.jpg

cSI00.jpg

Thanks

Impossible to tell from the picture.

The Tracker isn't legal to 180, so it is a Marauder or Tracer.

The Tracer has a very steep dip right at the edge of the flight plate. It's almost like a depression right around the edge of the top of the disc, kinda-sorta-but not really similar to the way the X-Clone flattens out at the edge of the disc. The Marauder dips down to the wing a bit, but it's more of a normal dip like you would see on a Polaris LS or Cheetah.

Basically, if you feel the edge of the disc and think "Whoa, this is weird" it's a Tracer. If it really doesn't stand out that much, it's a Marauder.

Probably. The Tracer looks like this:

picture.php

See how it really flattens out at the edge. Yours doesn't look like it does that. It looks more like a Marauder.

picture.php

It is still not a smooth dome to wing transition and flattens out some, but nothing like the Tracer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts