• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you can probably tell the difference between a whippet and wraith by rim diameter.

But yeah all the wraith-Xs I've seen they were marked WR-X

So I challenge you guys to figure out what this disc is. There are no marking on it. No tooling either. The only mark is someone penned in 169 to mark the weight. It feels kind of like ESP plastic, it is nice and tacky. I don't have a very big arm but it seems to fly stable/overstable for me. It is very similar to the x-avenger I have so I posted pictures with them in comparison. I figured this one might actually stump you guys. :)

Side Profile
photostream

Side By Side w/X-Avenger
photostream

Rim Comparison w/Avenger
photostream

Good Luck, and Thank you ahead of time.

I'd guess an X Crush. Theye were released at the Memorial on two consecutive years. Looks in profile like an '04.

Hmm, What is the speed of a crush? Cause the rim is just a hair wider than an avenger.

Ok, I will buy it. It just seemed a little slicker than X/Pro plastic to me. I'm excited to throw it though, just the snow needs to melt here in michigan before I am going to start hukking white plastic haha.

Just bought this, 2004 z Buzzz from the Discontinuum Blast 2004 anyone know if this sucker is wasp or buzzz tooled and what its worth 178g 7.5-8/10 condition

$T2eC16RHJGoE9nuQfSeyBR!e9u2qIQ~~60_12.JPG

????

I would have asked the seller to flip it over before I bid on it...

:confused::confused:

:doh::doh::doh:

So I got this wizard today and I have never seen another one like it. It's stamped as a g9i midrange approach wizard. It's also circle tooled. It's not super stiff, probably like ss or so. Sorry for no pic, posting from my phone. So, what do I have? Value at all?

Yeah those g9i Wizards are expensive for whatever reason. I'm sure someone who knows will chime in.
The one i git has some ink on t and has a few nicks in it. Probably a 7/10. I plan on throwing it because it feels and flies amazing. Just never seen another one. What do they generally go for?

I don't know and I don't want to throw a number because I don't know much about Wizards. It's possible I'm mistaken about them being rare anyway.

I don't know and I don't want to throw a number because I don't know much about Wizards. It's possible I'm mistaken about them being rare anyway.
Cool. I hope someone knows something about them. I read a wanted thread on the pdga board from 2005 calling them old. Even if it turns out its not rare, I still got a new awesome feeling putter. :thumbup:

soft aviar?

I just got this aviar with a faded stamp that says Capital Classic with a star on it that looks to be a first run star. anybody have any thoughts on this? I'll post pictures later tonight. stamp is faded anyways though. thanks!

What kind of plastic is this:eBay Link (scroll down)? The auction says "CE Era Panther." I have a couple Panthers like this, some completely opaque and all containing white streaks like the pictures on eBay. They feel pretty much identical to the CE QMS's I used to have, but I'm curious if they are actually considered CE or just a grippy, opaque blend of Champion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts