• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

If you do not spend enough time already...

are you serious....... YES!!!! finally a disc golf game im definatly getting it. do they offer legit discs or is it just a standard regular disc?

this one has been out for a little bit, and there is supposed to be a download-only wii game coming out this year that is a lot more accurate and true to life...but with the economy the way it is, hopefully it didn't get killed...

I just sent a message to a high school classmate of mine who works for XBOX to see if there is a game in development and also as a plug to try and get one developed. I would love to have one for the xbox, and I would like to try the wii one for sure, that would be the most fun of all in my opinion because it would be more like reality having to execute the shot.

I just aced #6 in game 2! and promptly threw two OB on the next 2 holes to finish with a 26!!!!

MY FIRST ACE!!!!!

It was 351 into a little sidewind!

And I found if you click close scorecard it restarts!

Yes I am bored!

Aced #6 again on my way to a 24!!!

Oh by the way if you end up right next to the hole. Good luck, its nearly impossible to make the shot!!!

are you serious....... YES!!!! finally a disc golf game im definatly getting it. do they offer legit discs or is it just a standard regular disc?
well it switches the disc for you drive> approach> putt.

but you can tos it left or right in the settings just pick weather your left or right handed you can create a player too. but in the actual game it only give distance, side arm,backhand, or hammer style of throwing. but the game is pretty inexpensive but its fun and you get your moneys worth.
-m-

this one has been out for a little bit, and there is supposed to be a download-only wii game coming out this year that is a lot more accurate and true to life...but with the economy the way it is, hopefully it didn't get killed...
there is a game for wii online that is discgolf. you just connect your wii to the net and play it. i have not played it so i don't know if its good or not. also im not sure if its the same one that you are talking about but the one im talking about has not been pulled hope that helps
-m-

well it switches the disc for you drive> approach> putt.

but you can tos it left or right in the settings just pick weather your left or right handed you can create a player too. but in the actual game it only give distance, side arm,backhand, or hammer style of throwing. but the game is pretty inexpensive but its fun and you get your moneys worth.
-m-

It will pick the disc for you but you can change it by a button press. I played it at a friends house about a week ago and it wasn't great but we still had a fun time.

My friend has played two rounds of dg and says let me know when that game is supposed to come out so I can look for it. I gave him the three disc that came with my Instep basket and he bought a few more disc the other day. He went to PIA and called me for advice on what to get. He is now hooked!

Latest posts