• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] If you HAD to be sponsored by one company

Legacy, because legacy.

.. and also the rival, ghost and most importantly of all... the hunter.

Wow, tough one. I'd probably have to go with Innova. The Colt, TL and Valk would be hard to put aside.

But I'd seriously consider Latitude 64, as they have the River, Fury, Flow, etc. And if throwing Lat 64 means I can throw any of the Trilogy, I could have my Classic Blend Judges as well.

I'd consider MVP also, as I sometimes play an "all-MVP" bag and I like most of their discs... just need a putter that fits my hand better...

Axiom. Can't give up my Envies.

Second choice would be between Lat 64 and Discraft. Would be hard to live without Pure, XXX, Stalker, Zone, especially with np Axiom disc like three of those.

I could easily do an all Innova bag.

Only discs that would be hard for me to find replacements for would be the Suspect and Truth. Really like the thicker rim of the Truth.

Innova: IF I could throw PDs

otherwise

Discmania: I could transition to their mids pretty easy. I would miss Destroyers and Teebirds, but I could learn to like the FD.

Discmania. The only thing I would miss is the Ghost, and my stack of Scorpius. It would take me a little while to beat in some S PD2s to replace them.

I can't play without the P2, FD, and PD.

Discmania. The DD, FD3, FD, MD3 and P2 are all mainstays in the bag.

But discs alone are not the only reason they are my "dream" company. The culture that Jussi has created and the genuinely nice people they have staffed would make it fun to be apart of!

I think if I had to choose just one company it would be dynamic discs. Enforcer, Trespass, Felon, Convict, Escape, Justice, Verdict, Truth, Evidence, Suspect, Judge, Warden. I would throw the witness or renegade for rollers. Overall I think this would be an awesome bag! I never realized how complete a line DD has.

Innova.

I just throw my teebirds way too often.

My buzzz would be hard to give up but I'd be ok switching back to roc3s. Switch out drone to gator should be OK and then its just replacing the summit.

I think if I had to choose just one company it would be dynamic discs. Enforcer, Trespass, Felon, Convict, Escape, Justice, Verdict, Truth, Evidence, Suspect, Judge, Warden. I would throw the witness or renegade for rollers. Overall I think this would be an awesome bag! I never realized how complete a line DD has.

The only large hole they have in the lineup is a beaded slightly overstable mid, and yes I mean a Roc replacement. I know the Verdict is generally considered a good mid, but w/o a bead, it isn't for me. Also, it doesn't come in a plastic that is easy to cycle.

I could easily go with Westside, DD, MVP or Innova. Discraft would give me driver issues. Playing limited disc rounds have proven to me that fewer discs really doesn't hurt my score much. I just like to carry a lot of them.

Last edited:
Which would it be?
In other words, which disc can you not live without?

Me: innova because of the nova.

Legacy.

I cannot live without my Rivals and Outlaws as they make up half of my bag. Not to mention the Protege Ghost.. and Hunter.

Thats literally 90% of my bag ^

Also on the Legacy train. Outlaw, Rival, Ghost, Clutch. Once the Enemy hits, I would be set (although I have no problem with Resistors at the moment)

MVP with Innova close behind. Mostly because of the Envy and Proxy. The shallower rims are really the only putters i can throw easily and the Envy is just absurd. Love that disc.

Latest posts