• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

If your wife/Girlfriend/Boyfriend/EX were a disc, how would you describe them?

I've only dated 3 girls.

First one was awesome. She made the bag in a heart beat. Then I lost her. Then I found her. Then I lost her again, and never found her. Like a hunter green fly-dye Teebird.

Second girl was good at first, but then went south. Kinda like a Wahoo. After a short amount of time, no good.

Last girl was really pretty awesome too (even took up DG). Her fam was really rich, but ended up not working out. Kinda like a CE Valk for me. Costs too much and never really fit.

Looking for a Cryztal Sparkle Zone 10/10. SUPER predictable and reliable, great lines, beautiful, and best of all hard to find!

My wife is like my Star Mako- consistent, predictable, and feels great in my hands. She gets me out of trouble, but lets me throw wildly with my first shot without making me feel all guilty and on-edge that I can't find a way out. I have personalized this disc with a John Deere dye. I'd probably quit the game if I ever lost this disc.

About once a month, she is like my R-Pro Pig, because I can always count on her to turn hard at the last minute, but never to roll off the side of the hill when she hits the bottom (and my R-Pro Pig is red... and I hope to God she never reads these boards).

Last edited:
My fiance is like my GL Fuse. Beautiful, Pretty predictable but if your form is off it's going to turn on you.

And once a month though I can't throw that Fuse to save my life. Super unpredictable. Like playing through a windstorm with it...

Th ex-wife:

First her love was like a strong "Undertow," pulling me int and holding me tight. Then she "Tern'd," and became a sreaming "Banshee." The marriage ell a part and we went before a "Judge." And like a "Villain," she not only took half but more than she will ever confess too. So in essence she was once my stable "Roc," but the stranglehold of her family turned her into a useless, downright ugly, "Wolf."

The ex-girlfirend:

She was the jealous type, always getting herself into a "Frenzy." Showing her true side and what kind of a "Monster," she can be. Although she was a "Freak," in the sack, she was a "Psycho," in the head.

I would say my GF would be a nice mid that is stable...Because she doesn't move too fast and she is sensitive but no matter how much stress she gets (tree hits) or how much her job/family can be difficult (how far she's thrown), she stays true and always comes back.

I'll say like a Prodigy M2, or DC Wasp, Roc 3. haha

I love my discs....and GF

I'll call her an Innova Emily. Or Discraft Honey or Prodigy Yes, Dear...you are correct about everything...always...

My wife is truly my Roc, but many times I wish she was more like my ex and just suck no matter what you do, just like a Groove ;-)

Last edited:
My ex was way too understable and became a lost disc. She still has my name and number on her, though, and I hope that whoever finds her crosses out my name and puts their own on her. I don't want that disc back!