• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really enjoyed playing Katherine Legge Park in Hinsdale today. Lots of uphills and downhills, which is something that this area was sorely lacking. Nice bridges where creek crossings are needed. Can't wait till the signs are finished and hopefully tee pads are installed.

It's funny. This was the first park that I took my practice basket to when I first got it. That was probably in 2009. I thought that the park had great DG land then, and think that the designers did a nice job using it to its potential.:thmbup:

If it wasn't for hole 4 at IL States (Highland), my rating might have climbed even more than 19 points. :rolleyes:

Yes, you can be an am forever. The only event where you would be forced to enter Open with a rating over 969 is an X-tier ratings based event. You could still accept merch instead of cash if you ended up in the chips.

I knew it would be key, planned for it, practiced it, schemed for it, then failed in the clutch. I'll be back...

7 from blue and 5 from white. I was plus 9 (par 3 basis) overall for 48 holes with +6 of that coming from hole 4. You should be able to average 4-3 from those tees.

^ i can see it! the blues are all placement, throw a putter to reds, easy 3-4 with a long hyzer approach. white pad is lame, i usually blast a stable tb on a tight hyzer to anny, hit a tree somewhere and move on with a 3. highland blues is my favorite home course for sure, and no. 4 is a staple!

I got a three on hole 4 at state from the blues.........then I got a 4 on hole 5.....???.......go figure

939 for me......(oswego singles killed me)

Hey Chuck is there anyway I can just hand pick the rounds I want included?

Yes, for calculating your own super duper personal rating, sort of like Internet driving distance...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts