• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a pair of *D's left if he doesn't have any :)

Wanna work out a trade possibly? Or just selling? :D

I have a feeling we throw a fairly similar bag though.....(atleast thats what I remember from that thread you started a while back about what was in your bag)???

I'vebowl was fun. Memo to self always check scorecards. Nothing more fun then taking strokes for someone who can't add. Congrats James :hfive: it was a blast 2nd round.

I'vebowl was fun. Memo to self always check scorecards. Nothing more fun then taking strokes for someone who can't add. Congrats James :hfive: it was a blast 2nd round.

Yeah, that was rough. I was there when he was counting them up and he had to count it like 5 times to make sure he wasn't making a mistake.

Sorry for not recognizing some of you guys. I'm just terrible at remembering people until I meet them a few times. I probably won't recognize you again next time so feel free to keep calling out my name and enjoy the lost lookon my face as I say hi back :eek: I'll remember who is who eventually!

Yeah, that scorecard snafu was a bummer.

What exactly happened? I wandered off without really checking too. I guess I just lucked out and my score was added correctly?

But, but... I just got here!

I'm still a paltry 911 rated.

You've been getting pretty good, pretty fast.......playing up will always push you to get better.

The rating just tells everybody how consistent you are.......not what you are capable of. When you win a tourney in whatever am division you are playing its time to move up. I mean lets be honest here.......do you really need more plastic?;)

Never trust the guy telling you to move up into his division. ;)

Idk what happened I thought Kevin had it on lock I could have swore I shot a 55 maybe he wrote 54 and it was 55 so they bumped it up to 55 the correct score and I got docked 2 for 57 idk I didn't even see the card before he turned it in so no idea. Congrats though I told you that you could do it. Wish I could have seen that putt on 2 lol. You laid up 2nd round and played smart where did this beastly putt come from??? :hfive:

Your score added up to 55 but someone wrote in 56. So you got your score, 55, plus a 2 stroke penalty, which came out to 57.

I followed the MA2 playoff group and James nailed a clutch putt on 2, then turned around and proceeded to tell me about how good Luigi is at hitting clutch putts. The whole time I'm thinking "dude, you just jammed that putt in his face".

Hopefully you learned a lesson, Matt. You and only you are responsible for your scorecard having the correct score. Usually, a mistake like that will only happen once in a career.

I heard an interesting tidbit at the Ice Bowl- Aces and Chains was looking to run an event at Geneva and denied because Midwest Disc Golf has something in their contract about not allowing other people to run events. Is this something new? Is Geneva a good course?

Geneva sucks. Midwest disc golf sucks. That about sums that up.

Hopefully you learned a lesson, Matt. You and only you are responsible for your scorecard having the correct score. Usually, a mistake like that will only happen once in a career.

I heard an interesting tidbit at the Ice Bowl- Aces and Chains was looking to run an event at Geneva and denied because Midwest Disc Golf has something in their contract about not allowing other people to run events. Is this something new? Is Geneva a good course?

That doesn't surprise me at all. Midwest Disc Golf doesn't like other people running events on their courses. Remember the Madison Meadows/Black Bear/Randall Oaks fiasco a few years ago? I honestly can't wait for them to get too old to do their job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts