• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lemon lakes courses are significantly tougher in the worlds layouts, it's worth getting down there to check them out. White is the most changed, with some combined holes and 7 brand new holes that are mostly pretty challenging.

Playing red 5 tee to 6 long pin is probably my favorite change. I will be upset when/if that hole ever goes away. That's my kind of golf right there.

That one is one of the best changes. I though current blue 10 was a fun hole too. 3 on white is a beast, I'm glad they're clearing out a little more with how blind the landing is.

Last minute thing sorry. :\

We're mostly here for Ashleigh's brother's wedding and were able to sneak out for the day today.

The lemon lakes courses are significantly tougher in the worlds layouts, it's worth getting down there to check them out. White is the most changed, with some combined holes and 7 brand new holes that are mostly pretty challenging.

I'm really digging the new hole 4 on red, originally hole 5. Makes it way more of a challenge and turns a deuce to a tough 3!

I'm really digging the new hole 4 on red, originally hole 5. Makes it way more of a challenge and turns a deuce to a tough 3!

A really tough 3! I definitely think it's a tough par 4 as it plays now. I had a look for a putt at a 3 on it once, but that was after 2 great shots. I think I took a 5 on it second time around.

I took a four last time but should have had a three. I just throw a huge spike hyzer like I would for the short hole, then throw an approach shot from there. You really have to hit your line perfectly on that hole now

^oh ya.

And there's a reward for finding a white boss with blue spots if found on the left side of the fairway on hole 15 on super white ;)

...pretty sure it was hole 15, but if anyone that was there could correct me if i'm wrong?

^Arnie was diggin' the raw scenic beauty that is Indiana yesterday ;) :p

Hole 13 is where you lost the boss, I thought that was a pretty cool hole despite that nasty patch of rough right where you landed. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts