• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so we poured the driving range teepad today at foundation park. We have 1-4 90% prepped and we will be pouring on monday :). Super excited about teepads at foundation!

That is awesome.........good work!!!!! This course has been on my list for a while

Excellent! I'm definitely going to have to get down there once you have all the tees poured.

Ryan and I have a forest preserve less than 5 miles from our houses. Lots of land/potential easy 9, maybe 18 with planning in cooperation from the county. Just wondering if anyone would make a trip to come out to see it if we were able to ever put this in. We got a pretty good amount of locals I think would love to have this this as an escape or another hobby. So Ill let you know when/of we make progress.

if its an actual Forest Preserve and marked as such...I highly doubt it will happen as those are ultra protected. My back yard was the Forest Preserve that separate Park Fores from Chicago Heights growing up and they wouldn't let us do crap (we still did though, but we didn't affect the land). Better do your research first to make sure its land that can be used.

On a side note, is there anything going on this weekend as far as a meet? I am pretty free Saturday and I am getting tired of playing the Lemon.

so i am thinking about skipping out of work tommorow since its my last two weeks and hitting mokena maybe at like 11 or so any wanna kill 27 holes b4 cross town classic goes on

I'm not going south at all this weekend, it's going to be a major pain to get past all the NATO stuff.

Oh yes I didn't think of that for you. I was thinking trinity and channahon so you would definitely be out

I'm not going south at all this weekend, it's going to be a major pain to get past all the NATO stuff.

Yes...lots of cops on bikes and horses down here in the loop today. Still have not seen too many protesters. Maybe they will show up after lunch??? :confused:

I think there's a protest planned for noon at Daley Plaza, either way I'm going to stay away from LSD and 55 all weekend.

Are you going for the whole weekend? Unfortunately I have to help Ashleigh's parents move on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts